Reviews for Stars and Spots: Book One
RLO chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Wow, Ezri is really behaving like a petulant child. Hard to sympath
mushushy chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
WOW! I LOVED IT! Can't wait to read more!
Tony chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
Excellent story I like it so much I read it twice more please!
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Awww, it was so good! Sorry I haven't been around to review every chapter; college life got me so damn busy! But, it's over now so I can lounge around for a bit! I can't wait to start reading the second book! *hands you giant cookie*
PhinalPhantasy chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
Great conclusion! And having the reception at Vic Fontaine's was a great idea
Prizm chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Excellent ending, can't wait to see book 2.
mckynlee.valentine chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
Aww that was so cute, Ezris mom actually comforted her and was proud of her! I couldn't be happier with book ones ending. Can't wait to see what else you got!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
Great chapter. I loved the girls' day out especially since Kassidy and Keiko got to join in. Aria was mean to poor Quark, I'm surprised Ezri didn't notice the decor change when she walked into the bar
mckynlee.valentine chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow this is really happening they're getting married! ... in a bar lol her moms very special to say the least, on the other hand her brother is so sweet :3 I also like how Julian was dumbfounded when she wouldn't let him in XD can't wait to see how this all unfolds on there wedding day!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Horray! They made it home safe. I'm glad things are starting to look up.
mckynlee.valentine chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
Wow five book sounds exciting! can't wait to see the full extent of Arias "people skills", Julian and Ezri wedding! there's so much to look forward to I'm anticipating all of it :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
A potential Jem'Hadar ally? Didn't see that coming
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Next chapter please!
mckynlee.valentine chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
I don't really know what to think about Horan'iklan,him killing all his men like that is making me question his judgement or if they should trust him at all... maybe Aria was right, but i don't know... as for poor Ezri, i'm glad Julian left Kukalaka to keep her company :) hopefully she'll get some sleep soon!
Nikki D chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
That was great! I am a big star trk fan and I didn't even know that. So in other words please write some more.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »