Reviews for Take Three
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
That was funny and I can picture it being an actual episode. Great work :)
nononoeverythingisgoingwrong chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Nice job, you did the characters well, hope to see more.
Professor Hooper chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
LOL, this was so funny. I really liked. My favorite line was "Beck...looks, well, like a confused puppy that's just had a soft cushion taken away from it for no reason at all." That was so cute. Thank you for writing it
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Holy shit this is like I'm literally reading an episode script!

Because this was AMAZING! :D I think you captured all of the characters perfectly, and I loved this ("I DON'T WANT SPLENDA. I WANT REAL SUGAR. ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?" she yells in a voice that Tori has to assume only a Beck could love.) Lol.

I hope you write more Bade!
Louatown chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
haha "...a voice that tori has to assume only a beck could love" funny
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Much as a single word - that single word being "amazing" - would pretty much capture what I can say about this work of yours, there are a couple of details that are worth mentioning:

First, I love the no locker small talk rule between Jade and Robbie. After all, their lockers are next to each other, and knowing Robbie, he'd be his awkward self and refer to Jade as his locker neighbor at every chance he gets.

Second, you've captured Tori and Andre's scheming attempts perfectly, particularly the enthusiasm of the former, and the reluctance of the latter. Andre's "It'd mean the world to my grandma to see me walk across that graduation stage. Please don't kill us." is brilliant.

Third, the comparison between Beck and a confused puppy is so on point. I am entirely convinced he has separation anxiety when it comes to Jade, and now that I think about it, he really does look like a confused puppy that's just had a soft cushion taken away from it!

Of course, all these details are set in the background of the complicated but oh so fascinating dynamics between Beck and Jade. Your first time writing fluff? Nothing short of amazing.
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Haha love the ending:)
khay chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i was the unsigned khay who left a review earlier. i thought i was signed in when i left that. but i just want to reiterate how much I LOVE THIS!

thanks for sharing :D
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ha, that was great! For your first time writing fluff, you seem like a natural! :) You should definitely write more fics like this. I thought you got the characters down perfectly. I really loved the banter back and forth; it seemed true to the show. Especially in the first scene:

"Tori's a good friend," Beck tells Jade.

"And I'm not a good girlfriend?" she replies.

"That doesn't – what – how do you reach these conclusions?"

Loved it! Great job! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Legendary Story
Nola96 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I loved this! Too cute
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Great story it was very in character.
LuvBadeForever chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I loved it! Plz, uptade soon. )
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is really great :) awesome job!
mynameisinigo chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I really enjoyed it, especially your use of the word 'caricature,' because that word often comes to mind when I watch Victorious. The voices of the characters were well maintained, and I thought you did a good job of expressing how Beck and Jade's relationship works.