Reviews for Where Darkness Hides
Dee3 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I really like this story! I've been trying to find some good Petunia fics for a while and this is a really interesting take on it. I can't wait to find out what will happen. Will she tell Lily about being a Hunter? Will she tell Terrence? How will they react? Will Lily and Severus be able to help her? I hope you update soon :)
SugarIsHEALTHY chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
This is a really cool story; I, personally, haven't seen too many stories about Petunia. I really like the whole Hunter thing :)
There were a few things I noticed, nothing big, but, like, a few grammar issues. One thing I saw several times were there were no commas at places that probably should have commas; it seemed kind run on without them.
Also, I think it said that Baker saw Cathy begging on the street when she was ten? And that's why he hired her? Well, it also said that he threw her a seventh birthday party, but did he know her that long? I could have missed something, but it kind of confused me.
Other than those minor things, it's a really good story; well written and an interesting plot. Good job and can't wait to see where it goes! :)
RisaAlait chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Can't wait to see the dinner Petunia and her boyfriend and more hunter stuff. Good chapter so far.
RisaAlait chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I wasn't sure about a story with Petunia but I really really like this one. It's great. I do hope you keep writing.