Reviews for Not Quite the Same as Stalking
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Wow, this is pretty good! Good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This was hilarious! Good job.
oksofia chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
i missed this story! it is PHENOMENAL, by the way! it has bruce/clark bromance. it has steve trevor. if it had wondy's pants then i think i would have fallen over because it woud have ticked ALL OF MY BOXES. and yet my favorite part is clark's praise of ma's apple pie - squee! and totally hilarious!. love it.
NWHS chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Well done. Good in-character story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
oh yeah.
guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
next time bats should put a piece of kryptonite in all the places the superflunkie (lol) is not supposed to snoop around, that will show him :) bummer its just a one-shot, so worth a sequel
noradiana chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
very sweet and satisfying. like a chocolate you can just keep on eating without it running out. truly wish it could have been longer though )
LackingCandor chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I've got to say, I enjoyed how subdued this piece was, subtly weaving in details through their back and forth. I can't quite say it was calming, but rather the overall quietness contributed to clarity of the tension as I read. The sparseness of details also worked really well for me, accentuating images like the well-worn photo all the more.

Though I feel like I have seen this conversation play out before between these two, I appreciate that you approached it from the angle that you did, reminding us the extent of Bruce's information if he wants to know something about you. It's almost terrifying, perhaps because of the rising tension, but not to the point where we are unable to empathize with his motivation.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the prose in this piece. It's not bad at all, just not spectacular, the aforementioned sparseness of detail at times working toward the tone, and others just sounding a little plain. However, I enjoyed their dialogue even more than I expected. I laughing aloud at a few points, and was sharply brought back to earth through Bruce's coarseness at others. It was vibrant, never feeling bloated or skimpy.

Overall, very solid.
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Not quite .. but close enough :D ... great chapter.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Always love your work and this is no exception.

You are able to make it a friends story, not "The Super Friends!"

The pace is an even keel, not to fast or slow and good balance of dialog.

Thanks
mbembet chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i totally like this story :)
zenness chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Will you continue this story or we will have to use our imagination!
NerdyGirl0414 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great Job! I really enjoyed it! :) Thanks for giving me a great story to read while I'm up this late!