Reviews for A Sparkle of Starlight
WriterGirl7673 chapter 7 . 2/22
This is really good. I'd love to read an extended version of this though. I feel like there's so much more to this story. :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 10 . 1/24
Most people in the fandom agree gwaine already know because if he didn't...WAR ON BBC!
QueenYoda chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Loved it.
Linorien chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
Yay! All of these are so fun to read!
wryter501 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
kept waiting for other people to find out about the magic, like lancelot once upon a time...gwen almost did in the lamia episode...and gwain was so close in the fisher king episode...it was kind of disappointing that he didn't have at least one person other than gaius...
wryter501 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
arthur's obtuseness was obviously necessary for the whole "keep magic a secret" gag...my personal rant would be on the disir, giving back mordred's life as a punishment for arthur's rejection of magic in camelot. what if he'd accepted their offer? would mordred have died, thus negating their agreement?
wryter501 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
that killed me too... seeing merlin walking along the road in modern era, seemingly never having returned to camelot... how do you claim he's the greatest wizard ever known if no one ever knew it was him, and if he became a hermit after arthur's death, you know?
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Oh I LOVE Gwaine! He's just so... Gwaine
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
That would have been pretty cool. I like Gwaine.
LFB72 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Oh if only, things might have been different- yes it was a travesty that Gwaine never officially found out in the series. I also wish the issue of Merlin losing his magic had been explored as an episode in it's own right. It was the worst time for it to fail him but it kind of lost what could have been in light of what was to follow.
bubzchoc chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
excellent :)
Sahba chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
My awesome gwaine :D
MamzelleHermy chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
OH THAT LAST SENTANCE VN?URIFGHNSRPIGBNMJBGSL We definitely need a more complete stoy like this all too little one shot.
MamzelleHermy chapter 9 . 7/11/2013