Reviews for A Sparkle of Starlight
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 4 . 6/6
I FEEL LIKE THIS SHOT WAS A REFERENCE TO DOCOR JOHN WATSON
AMIRIGHT?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Did you know that I hate you?
JazzmynCarter4242 chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
Yeah you are a mean person.
JazzmynCarter4242 chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Jk I love you. But you kill me.
JazzmynCarter4242 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
UGHH
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
I just wanted to say that I'm loving this story as much as I always love your stories! I just rewatched Rise of the Guardians about two weeks ago, and have been searching for your story "Unbroken" ever since. *sniff* The feels and bromance! Will that story be continued, or will we readers be forced to imagine our own end to it? I just came from "Seeds from the Forest", and I absolutely loved every one of those 84 drabbles. They were incredible! In regard to your author's note at the end, I also loved "The Voice in the Dream", and actually reread it yesterday. Also... *Has tiny yet epic dance party* I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS "GODD GRAVY"! WOOHOO! I've gotten an innumerable amount strange looks and teasing for that exclamation, but here I am, still saying it. :) Thank you so much for writing for us readers, and sharing your talent with us!
Have a great day!
MM13.3
WriterGirl7673 chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
This is really good. I'd love to read an extended version of this though. I feel like there's so much more to this story. :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
Most people in the fandom agree gwaine already know because if he didn't...WAR ON BBC!
QueenYoda chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Loved it.
Linorien chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
Yay! All of these are so fun to read!
wryter501 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
kept waiting for other people to find out about the magic, like lancelot once upon a time...gwen almost did in the lamia episode...and gwain was so close in the fisher king episode...it was kind of disappointing that he didn't have at least one person other than gaius...
wryter501 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
arthur's obtuseness was obviously necessary for the whole "keep magic a secret" gag...my personal rant would be on the disir, giving back mordred's life as a punishment for arthur's rejection of magic in camelot. what if he'd accepted their offer? would mordred have died, thus negating their agreement?
wryter501 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
that killed me too... seeing merlin walking along the road in modern era, seemingly never having returned to camelot... how do you claim he's the greatest wizard ever known if no one ever knew it was him, and if he became a hermit after arthur's death, you know?
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Oh I LOVE Gwaine! He's just so... Gwaine
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
That would have been pretty cool. I like Gwaine.