Reviews for Air of December
killie 64 chapter 1 . 14h ago
Heartwarming on a chilly Autumn day (Aust). Hardly worth mentioning considering since parts of Europe and the East Coast of the astates is STILL suffering through the coldest weather in history! But this little gem of a ff has warmed me from the inside out! Beautiful. Cheers xK64x :) :)
Swishla chapter 1 . 2/19
Awww, how cute! Nicely written and full of emotion without being too over the top. Thanks for sharing!
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Awww, I loved this! I wish it were part of a longer story, but it really does work well as a one shot. Thanks for writing!
robbinsskarev chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I just found this ff and it made my heart smile, Was perfect. great Jane POV, and a magic end, even when is March :3
polaricecat chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Ahh that was so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Very romantic & homey. I hope that make sense. The story flow smoothly, nice charecterization and storyline is delightful. Eventhough you wrote this rn 2012, I'm glad I run across it so close to Dec 3013. It holds up well. Thanks! A Bostonian Fan.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
WHY was this not on the show?!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
aww, too sweet. love
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Meep. Loved this so much ;-;
Also loved that lil poker analogy :3
Rosalyn Marie chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I loved the way this was written. It was like almost an outside perspective but somehow still mostly Jane's POV but not 1st person...I don't know how to describe it but I liked . The descriptions were really nice and I could picture it well in my head. That end part about being survivors was very nice. Overall it was just so so cute and Christmasy and nice. Adorable sweet little fic nice job
Rosalyn
aren.lau chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awww sweet
I wish got a day like tis: )
dallas chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
so sweet.. gosh i really hope you will continue :) merry x'mas
Kate chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh. This was magical. Absolutely perfect. I loved this.
bvscagle chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Beautiful and amazing story! Absolutely loved it!
LuvreadingR-I chapter 1 . 12/23/2012