Reviews for The Magus Sister
Stephanie Phelps chapter 34 . 2/21
I LOVED THIS! If you don't mind I've got a suggestion. When you get to the shows about Avalon have Zaus be the one to defeat the Archmage and in the end have the Weird Sisters put a spell on Zaus that when she, Goliath, Elisa and Bronx get back to New York on the fourth night at the stroke of midnight she becomes a gargoyle every night until she finds her true loves first kiss and let that first kiss be Brooklyn after they tell each other how they feel but let Zaus remain a soreress.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 34 . 1/19
loved it
An Amber Pen chapter 34 . 1/19
You had a few misused/misplaced words in this chapter, and don't be shy about using Zaus' name cuz I thought you meant Elisa was a sorceress in the beginning and wondered, "When did that happen?" Other than that, good chapter. Keep writing.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 34 . 1/19
keep up the good work. is Zaus going to Avalon or will there be a different adventure for her and the clan during the time
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 34 . 1/18
Aw so Brooklyn is going to be Goliath's 2nd in command, should something happen to him. I like it, he definitely has the skills to do so. Nice work on this and thanks for updating. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work. :D
jozs001 chapter 34 . 1/18
Awesome as usual!
You have random capital letters running around your story
The Queen of Water chapter 34 . 1/18
Wow, I will wait for the next chapter.
Vigatus chapter 34 . 1/18
Thanks for up dating.
Filisgirl251 chapter 34 . 1/18
Hmm. I'm sure she will see it. And be at his side when it happens
ZabuzasGirl chapter 34 . 1/18
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Musical Ninja chapter 33 . 1/6
I'm really liking this story so far. I love how you changed parts up in order to include your original character. I hope to read more in the future.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
Thanks for updating!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 33 . 12/12/2014
Good chapter. A tad short, but entertaining. And Zaus gets to pick the guys' Halloween costumes.
Sarah Goodwill chapter 33 . 12/12/2014
YAY! Wb and great chapter.