Reviews for The Magus Sister
XxWolfLord95xX chapter 35 . 9/3/2015
Please continue the series, I am begging you.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
awesome chapter keep up the good work!
Sarah Goodwill chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
Yay! You updated!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Ookamigyru1985 chapter 34 . 8/7/2015
Please tell me this story is not abandoned! It's too amazing and you follow all the key points that the show does, it was a huge part of me growing up and I'd love to see how this ends please update soon!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 34 . 2/21/2015
I LOVED THIS! If you don't mind I've got a suggestion. When you get to the shows about Avalon have Zaus be the one to defeat the Archmage and in the end have the Weird Sisters put a spell on Zaus that when she, Goliath, Elisa and Bronx get back to New York on the fourth night at the stroke of midnight she becomes a gargoyle every night until she finds her true loves first kiss and let that first kiss be Brooklyn after they tell each other how they feel but let Zaus remain a soreress.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
loved it
An Amber Pen chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
You had a few misused/misplaced words in this chapter, and don't be shy about using Zaus' name cuz I thought you meant Elisa was a sorceress in the beginning and wondered, "When did that happen?" Other than that, good chapter. Keep writing.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
keep up the good work. is Zaus going to Avalon or will there be a different adventure for her and the clan during the time
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Aw so Brooklyn is going to be Goliath's 2nd in command, should something happen to him. I like it, he definitely has the skills to do so. Nice work on this and thanks for updating. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work. :D
jozs001 chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Awesome as usual!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
You have random capital letters running around your story
The Queen of Water chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Wow, I will wait for the next chapter.
Vigatus chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Thanks for up dating.
Filisgirl251 chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Hmm. I'm sure she will see it. And be at his side when it happens
308 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »