Reviews for The Magus Sister
Ookamigyru1985 chapter 35 . 9/22/2015
This is amazing! I love the romance between Brooklyn and Zeus, I enjoy how you are incorporating her into the story and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Musical Ninja chapter 35 . 9/12/2015
Nice job with the Mutates in this chapter :) I love how you changed the story to fit the extra character :) I also like the relationship between Brooklyn and Zaus :)
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 35 . 9/11/2015
Aw this is was a sweet and tense chapter. I always felt sorry for Maggie for what happened to her but at least she has Talon to support her. And Elisa got to see her brother again. Excellent work on this chapter and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work. :D
Vigatus chapter 35 . 9/8/2015
Thanks for updating.
jozs001 chapter 35 . 9/4/2015
Awesome and very well written as always :) Update soon!
XxWolfLord95xX chapter 35 . 9/3/2015
Please continue the series, I am begging you.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
awesome chapter keep up the good work!
Sarah Goodwill chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
Yay! You updated!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Ookamigyru1985 chapter 34 . 8/7/2015
Please tell me this story is not abandoned! It's too amazing and you follow all the key points that the show does, it was a huge part of me growing up and I'd love to see how this ends please update soon!
Stephanie Phelps chapter 34 . 2/21/2015
I LOVED THIS! If you don't mind I've got a suggestion. When you get to the shows about Avalon have Zaus be the one to defeat the Archmage and in the end have the Weird Sisters put a spell on Zaus that when she, Goliath, Elisa and Bronx get back to New York on the fourth night at the stroke of midnight she becomes a gargoyle every night until she finds her true loves first kiss and let that first kiss be Brooklyn after they tell each other how they feel but let Zaus remain a soreress.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
loved it
An Amber Pen chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
You had a few misused/misplaced words in this chapter, and don't be shy about using Zaus' name cuz I thought you meant Elisa was a sorceress in the beginning and wondered, "When did that happen?" Other than that, good chapter. Keep writing.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
keep up the good work. is Zaus going to Avalon or will there be a different adventure for her and the clan during the time
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Aw so Brooklyn is going to be Goliath's 2nd in command, should something happen to him. I like it, he definitely has the skills to do so. Nice work on this and thanks for updating. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work. :D
313 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »