Reviews for The Magus Sister
Molly Grace 16 chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Nice chapter. Excellent foreshadowing.
Guest Alejandra chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
My sister is right, this is very cool. Brooklyn and Zaus are cute together, it's just a pity things are complicated. Zaus is always getting hurt though, poor thing. Xanatos is sure treating her better now, so that's a good thing.
Guest Melissa chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
This is probably the best story in the Gargoyles section. I like how you gave Magus a younger sister who gets turned to stone like the Gargoyles. She's making the series even more interesting. I'm glad I didn't find out about this until now, or I would be waiting a long time like everyone else has.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
I gotta ask is Zaus going to Avalon or staying behind ?
redangel2463 chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Great chapter. It's okay that it took so long, that way it connected with October, which is pretty sweet.

Keep up the great work

Please Update Soon XD!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/28/2013
More please
Guest chapter 28 . 9/27/2013
Keep going
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 28 . 9/17/2013
Not a bad chapter but a little more description for the fight scene would be nice.
Sarah Goodwill chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Yay! and the next one Fox and David is engaged! CAN'T WAIT!
Momochan77 chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Wow it's great to see a possessive side to Brooklyn and I really loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Wow, I like this chapter good work. Update Soon. ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Nooooo! Brooklyn was so close to telling her. Give in to the power of love Zaus and Elisa.

Great Chapter. The Mirror was always one of my favorite episodes.

Please Update Soon XD!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Thanks for updating. I liked seeing Brooklyn in jealous mode. You will have to put a lot of thought into the chapters dealing with Angela's arrival.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Update immediately, please!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Great chapter. So now Brooklyn knows he likes Zaus, so that's good, right? Zaus's gargoyle form sounded pretty. I look forward to the next update.
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »