Reviews for The Magus Sister
DarkRook chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
Great chapter and an intetesting lead into what might happen in the future
DarkRook chapter 28 . 10/3/2013
This has always been my favorite episode so fun and very rich possiblies can come from it like could some be switched to the other for again and what would happen? Could some become as demona and be human by day gargoyal by night?
DarkRook chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
I have only just goten this far but I think it was a great idea and even before you detailed it I thought there was a significance to the gesture and I like how you have made tge gargoyals tgeie own creaturw instead of wraping only human manerisms into them like most others
Momochan77 chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
Love Zaus's costume I wish I could wear something like it :( oh well this update was as awesome as ever can't wait for the next!
jozs001 chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Hmm... when will they confess?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Update immediately, please!
The Queen of Water chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Wow that was chapter ever. Update Next Chapter.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Nice chapter. Excellent foreshadowing.
Guest Alejandra chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
My sister is right, this is very cool. Brooklyn and Zaus are cute together, it's just a pity things are complicated. Zaus is always getting hurt though, poor thing. Xanatos is sure treating her better now, so that's a good thing.
Guest Melissa chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
This is probably the best story in the Gargoyles section. I like how you gave Magus a younger sister who gets turned to stone like the Gargoyles. She's making the series even more interesting. I'm glad I didn't find out about this until now, or I would be waiting a long time like everyone else has.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
I gotta ask is Zaus going to Avalon or staying behind ?
redangel2463 chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Great chapter. It's okay that it took so long, that way it connected with October, which is pretty sweet.

Keep up the great work

Please Update Soon XD!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/28/2013
More please
Guest chapter 28 . 9/27/2013
Keep going
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 28 . 9/17/2013
Not a bad chapter but a little more description for the fight scene would be nice.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »