Reviews for Rust
Jaywings chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Out of curiosity I looked back at A Few Repairs to see when it was that I finished rereading through that and it was in MARCH. Ack I meant to reread and comment on these one-shots right away, sorry

...I forget how she hurt her hand. She grabbed the burning portal gun, right? Or was it something else?

Aw, poor Wheatley :(

Hahaha, yes Wheatley that is her lair.

Awww this one's a sweet story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is gorgeous. A masterpiece. I cannot imagine a better post-aperture Chell and Wheatley. Top marks.
Silverstreams chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ah here we go. Another wonderful fic I'm sure.

I love this part at the beginning, and how much Chell's thoughts add to the situation. At first she's hopeful and then she's panicked an aaah I'm so glad it was just a dream.

Oh man, I feel so bad about her hand. I can definitely relate to looking at the clock and counting the hours of sleep I have left, though. And ahh you did the thing again—where the summary comes directly from the fic itself. Yaaaaaaaay Wheatley's sleep mode is fixed! ….but it doesn't seem like it's helping him at all. It sounds like a terrible cycle.

Awww Wheatley it's okay to cry sometimes…though it is kind of cute how she can almost quote him. Also it's sad that he's stuttering again..poor little robot. And ugh wow even after reading the original scene, it hurts to hear him talk about his handle being ripped off.

"For a core designed to be a complete idiot, he was pretty good at guilt-tripping." Ahaha I love this line and I can see why Chell caved in. Oh man Wheatley no….you just got done talking about how much you hate sleep mode! This can't be good.

No this isn't good at all. But it's interesting how these accusations echo earlier ones…sort of haunting.

Aw wow this is breaking my heart. I love how Chell reassures him, though, and how it ends on a hopeful note. I am so glad to have this little fic to at least show me that those two are going to be okay. Excellent job!
yorkielover123456789 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awww! The ending was really really good! :D and I love how you did Wheatley's character in this oneshot, I think it was just perfect!
B chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Another great one, but i am sad it is so short. But it does add quite a bit to the minds of both characters. it is so interesting how connected they are, but its a strange connection because they have both experienced the same things as a result of leaving aperture, but in Chell's case Wheatley caused some of those horrors. It is amazing how in character Wheately is, still so chatty, dimwitted and apologetic, but you can see the change of all he has been through too.
Murmeltier chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Without exaggerating, your Portal fanfics belong to the best I've seen here so far and I consider myself lucky to have stumbled upon your trilogy. It would be great if you'd continue this story or if you'd just continue writing Portal fanfics in general, I'm very sure that even a whole new story line would be just as outstanding as this one.
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Read all three stories and they're all absolutely amazing! Seriously, my heart is aching so much for poor Wheatley! Just... Too... Much... Feels... o_O

Would love to see more if you ever continue the plot :-D

Blessed Be,
Mogwai x
AintGotAnAccount chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
My gosh I loved this story so much. SO EXTREMELY MUCH THAT I JUST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR. I cant tell you how much I ADORED this series of fanfics! Grr... I hate myself for reading them all too quickly. :(
I'm usually too shy to review, but this story made my day. I just had to! :D
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is fantastic! Honestly I've ADORED this little trilogy or whatever you wanna call it. I'd love to see a few more in this...series/world/whatever you wanna call it.
Angel1876 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wonderful story.
Terradoll chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That was really really good! At first I was expecting human wheatley, but unlike most people who use original wheatley you made it work perfectly. It was all amazing. Great job/
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh! This was excellent. I like that his handles are sensitive and she uses that to help him. And I love how patient she is... but realistically so.
Oh, I love your Wheatley so much. Thanks for writing this!
LadySindrak chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
luv it, luv it, luv it, luv it!
raritarious chapter 1 . 12/23/2012