Reviews for Prophecy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Hurry up and finish!
I wanna know how it ends! Please update!
Guest2 chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
This is wonderful so far. I hope Ares and Xena end up together forever :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
not liking xena with ares. GABRIELLE IS XENAS SOULMATE! xena and gabrielle belong together
xentrya chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
OMG! There's so much tension here! Hurry up with the next chapter! I just love all the crazy twists in your story, they make me so curious about what is going to happen...:)
please continue chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
Hurry up and finish!
I wanna know how it ends!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 23 . 9/5/2013
A Xena with so much power is realy frightening.
I hope that Ares is alright though..

Update soon!
Zandrel chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Oh Ares just go to her! Thats definitely what I was thinking in the first half of this cool chapter and when I went I was like "about time!' BUT what I did find kind of interesting is that Ares knows how to give birth to children, kind of out of character it seemed. Ooo nooo, what's going to happen to Xena! Maybe because she's immortal she won't die? :)
Zandrel chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Ooo, so its Ares child! ;) Yay! and aww the ending with Ares little speech to himself, cute! I love those two and yeah love how it isn't Mitliks :) BUT then she said, "Mitlick my plan is working!" why would she say that to him, its almost like shes working for him. And its a little like s5 all over again with dying gods but thats cool!
xentrya chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
:)) Ares helping Xena have a child:)) Now this is in deed a new subject:) i love the idea, it creates an even stronger bond between them :)

I sure hope that theory regarding War's second child is false! I don't want her to die! Don't shock me to that extent! :)
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
I'm curious about what will happen next and the baby's name.
XenaGriffin chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Sorry its taking so long to write. Finals got in the way. Sorry. Ill update soon.
xentrya chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
Cool chapter! She's finally gonna bring that baby into the world! I can't wait to see how will things unfold from here...Thast child should be very powerful given it's parents' strength! Update soon:)
Wolfgirl77769 chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
Uh-Oh,Here Come The Baby,AHHHHHHH
Zandrel chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
WOAH, Eve is Ares daughter?! oooo, i like stories when this happens but now Xena has teamed up with Borias (kind of) ? :(
Zandrel chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
Hmmm, when you put all of the past stuff in I can't help but wonder if the child Xena is pregnant with will be a bit like Hope?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »