Reviews for The One Where Dean and Cas are Bunnies
allan calderini chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Omg this story is super cute and adorable. This is the type of story I like and love. You make the bunnies portray the same personality as Dean and was spot on.
RosemaryJohnSherlock chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is literally the cutest thing ever. I cried tears of joy, so I can say literally.
AJ daughter of Percabeth chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
BUUUUUNNIIIEESSSSSSS! *literally dies from all the cute*
jezabella singe chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
talk abot fluff! that was adorable!
angeiei77 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
this is THE CUTEST THING in the history of EVER.
shipperoftheships67 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
OMIGOODNESS I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING SO FREAKING ADORABLE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE OMG THAT WAS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION
liliths chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I AM SOBBING.
DEAN. CAS. AS /BUNNIES./
CROWLEY AND BOBBY. FERRETS OHMYLORD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ESPECIALLY WITH THAT TAILOR COMMENT. HE ATE MY TAILOR OHMYGOD.
EVEN BALTHAZAR AND ANNA AND /LUCIFER/ AND RAPHAEL AND OHMYLORD IM SOBBING AND LAUGHING AND I CAN'T EVEN.

VERY VERY VERY WELL DONE.
/asdfghjkl;s in a corner
DeimosFire99 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
"I love this." are the three words i can think of besides "SO. MUCH. FLUFFINESS." 3 3
CheyanneChika chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
uwaaaah. Loved it!
nutella4ever chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Great, now I have to buy a bunny. My room-mate may not be pleased. This story is sooo cuuuute, I have a ridiculously ecstatic look on my face, I look like a crazy person but I don't care because that was wonderful! \(-)/
Arydun chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I thought your story about Sam being a single dad was the most adorable thing I had read. Then this happened...
ticktock chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
…i think i died from the cuteness.
am i dead? no? okay. guess not.
still, close call
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
ha ha fucking adorable XD
Riceball-1989 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm invading all your fanfics and there perfect xD but this one is just so damn adorable that i had to review I feel like I should review to all of time but i don't wanna be a pain in the butt or anything but your writting is wonderful! keep up the great work I can't wait to read more 3