Reviews for Mistletoe Mishap
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Liz and Patty are from BROOKLYN, not New Jersey!
Meow-Mix-Meow-Meow-Meow chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
YES you should do this! Bahaha I love this story and your an amazing writing. So I'm gonna send in my new oc and hope that you will continue with this even though christmas is long over XD

Name: Ember
Appearance: Short around 5 feet tall. She has black wavy hair that reaches her shoulder. She has bright green eyes and pale skin. Her body isnt much to look at but she is cute all the same.
Personality: She is clumsy and shy. Never knows what to say. She blushes all the time. She is nice but if she knows you she will crack a joke at random times. Is a fun loving person.
Type of student: Meister
Person under mistletoe: Doesnt matter much. Who ever you find fitting.
Kanadechan3697 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
i liked how you made patty sneaky with the placement of the mistle toe, but i think you should make crona a girl because i think us as the viewers feel like it would not make you seem perverted if you did. GOODJOB!
ItsGrell chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I am fangirling so hard right now! THAT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE! AGHHHHH! Oh and it seems like I found a Meister :p LOLZ but I do absolutely love it!
Kanadechan3697 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I 3 TSUBAKI WELL DONE MOAR
amileerocks chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Ox x Kim. Jackie x Harvard.
sherlywherlylock chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Loved it!
ItsGrell chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Oh Blackstar ;) the little rascal :p I really enjoy your style of writing! Please update soon!
Meow-Mix-Meow-Meow-Meow chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
This was great I love how you were able to combine these two ideals together with a small love triangle forming.
sherlywherlylock chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
YES. JUST YES.

That was awesome! Thanks so much, I loved it! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
why?why the fucking cliffhanger!there better be more to this
sherlywherlylock chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
So cute! Loved it! :)
Meow-Mix-Meow-Meow-Meow chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Aw yay I'm a big fan of TsuStar. I couldn't stop laughing while reading this; I love how you made my OC crazy. I really can't wait to read more of you writing it's great!
ItsGrell chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Ok first the story is amazing!
OC name: Hallie
Apperance: Bright green eyes with specks of gold. Long red hair that she keeps in a hair falls to about her waist. She has freckles and is tall like 5'9.
Personality: She is a weapon with mutiple forms. Because both her parents were weapons too she inherited two generations worth of weapons. She has three different forms. A simple black handgun, a bow and arrow, and a throwing knife. She has a fiery temper and is extra mischievous.
The mistletoe mishap: she creates the trickery. She and Liz knew each other from the past. So when Hallie transfers to the DWMA. They know each other. Hallie notices that Liz Is in love with Kid, so she flirts with Kid to make Liz jealous and finally make her move. Sadly Liz and Kid get into a fight at the Christmas party over Hallie. When Kid finds Liz crying in a corner and apologizes. Hallie then sneaks up behind Kid and places mistletoe over his and Liz's head. She runs away and then they kiss!
sherlywherlylock chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
D'awwww! That was adorable!