Reviews for Lab Rats: boys unite
Zack chapter 2 . 7/12
Holy damn this story is perfect!
But I spilled my tea when I read that Leo showed Adam that 'crazy stuff two guys can do together'
LMAO that was hilarious!
Do you think you're gonna make more stories? I actually like this ship a lot!
guyrusher1 chapter 13 . 1/2
I would love for a sequel to this story. Maybe try to make it an elite force story and involve Kaz and Oliver
malec4ever chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Good job but in the furture can you make a orgy between leo, chase, adam, marcus, davenport, and donny but that it starts with one of them by themselves untill its a full on fuck fest. And also there should be bionics used in the orgy
eroticboi80 chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
Liked the fact that Marcus became an ally in the end. Hope Mr D repairs him so we can have him for a potential sequel.

Awesome story overall :)
eroticboi80 chapter 10 . 12/2/2017
Wow, I think I need to go cool off after that hot chapter. Loved reading Marcus fucking Adam and getting dominated by him as well.
eroticboi80 chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
Really love those two being under Marcus' sexual control. Looking forward to reading what they'll do to teach Marcus a lesson.
eroticboi80 chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
Great that Marcus interrupted the proceedings and then ordered them about. I would have pegged Marcus as being 4" but that's just my opinion, lol.
eroticboi80 chapter 7 . 12/2/2017
Wow, Chase being 9" compared to Adam's 7". Marcus must be blowing in his pants constantly at this point.
eroticboi80 chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
If either Chase or Adam (or both) fucked me, I think I'd die happy as well.
eroticboi80 chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Awww, so cute how Adam keeps bending over backwards making sure he doesn't hurt chase. Sounds like someone doesn't mind being the bottom bitch in this relationship, lol.
eroticboi80 chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
I'm so envious of Adam. I'd love to be the one to smack Chase's butt
D. Cassady chapter 6 . 7/11/2017
Really amazing. Would love some ross lynch and his bro.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2017
You should do cross over or davenport that would be hot
Alexander chapter 13 . 4/12/2017
I think you should include mr davenport in the sex scenes with chase and adam. That would be so hot and put marcus in there and they can have a foursome.
greekguy chapter 11 . 1/27/2017
you meanwhere it's reaveled that marcus is in android?