Reviews for Meant to Satisfy
Aoky chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Huaaa! Great work author! / they're so hot!
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This...hahaha i love it. and Saru's role in it all lol. AND the implied seirixizumo :3
Leukonoe chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
oh what a lovely PwP andhot smut, I just needed something like that, good job :)
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ooooh brother!:-) What a hot lemon! Nice one-shot.
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Loved it
Mystifying Serenity chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love it so much! *cries tears of joy* It really turned me on so much and it was giving me their feeling of sensation. Please keep up the good work
WitchyCloudpine chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I ship this so hard. Wonderful smut. *Gives you all the awards*
Deaths Lie chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hehehehehheheh :D Kinky and I love how in character they are. Serious creeper/enjoyment smile on my face. Very good job and if this was your first lemon allow my to bow to you, eh? Tch. Well I guess thank you and I hope you have written more.
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
sexy and hot smut scene of Suoh/Munakata. thumbs up :)
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
*Clapping* My OTP. Smut. Yay! Haha I love MikoRei
Yuka Hasumi chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Muahahaha 8DD

I thought Munakata would be seme though, but this was good too xDD
Skalidra chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is awesome. Also, I can't help thinking that clearly THIS is what happens when two semes clash XD You're amazing, just so you know.
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
You get a favourite button from me. I thought you got their characters well that fits them and there was not anything that was obscure.
hailynx chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hello! :] I just wanted to let you know that this was a wonderful read :] since it's been labelled with PWP, I won't comment too much on the plot. I will say that I love the little hints of development in the characters! Honestly, it's subtle but really well done. I didn't have to squint to find it but it made my heart jump a little every time I saw it. :] There's a hint of fluff and angst mixed in between and it made my stomach churn! It's a really good thing because you've managed to stir a whole bunch of emotions in me. I'm loving this pair, so I hope to read more about them from you.

Aside from that, wonderful descriptions (: Merry Christmas! I hope you have a lovely one & a lovely new year, with more reviews, favourites and views for this awesome story! You deserve it.

- Mapping the Soul.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This. Is. Awesome.

I hope that you will continue this story