Reviews for Distractions
dojoson41 chapter 50 . 6/18
AAWWWW man whyyyyyy
Purestrongpoem chapter 50 . 6/15
Great chapter!

Well, whatever you choose to do, good luck in the future.
ahhh mean cliffy please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Wait wait wait.. It is not completed T_T
Okay, signing off now.. I really like where it is going, but reading such a large story which is not yet (and may never be) completed is a bit too much..

Thank you anyway!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
You. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I can't believe you did that! I understand that this story is finished (and very glad for it) but HOW COULD YOU DO THAT.

Is what my head is screaming at the moment xD But, seriously, i am quite shocked.. and now we find out his reaction... I (was) really liking it so far, Kili getting in trouble, but this.. However, it is quite realistic. You are not afaid to alter the fates of the characters and then doing something drastic like this..

Okay, I am gonna read on T_T
tumna.falls chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
So I started this story with hope, bit I noticed that some of the characters were already a little OOC, which didn't bother me, but I feel as if they got more OOC the father I started reading, which is why I will not be finishing this particular story. However, if you ever rewrite it and make the characters more in character, I will gladly read it because I do think that it is a good storyline.
briongloid fiodoir chapter 49 . 3/18/2015
Amazing!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
This one killed me. Great job so far!
Kay chapter 49 . 1/27/2015
Please update soon! When will the Elves and Men discover Kili's past? I love the plot line! Also, how long was Kili with Azarg? Did he learn any skills, as I was confused when he said he was dangerous in Mirkwood. Thanks!
Purestrongpoem chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
Great chapter!
Havenathia chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
Oh, rejoice! Our wonderful author has returned from the dead! At least it feels like that.
Ooh, Kili...he lost it there. Although it was going to happen.
Love the story, please update soon!
jaymzNshed chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
Hey! Your back! This chapter was really good! Glad Kili is gonna help out Bilbo with his plan, although now I'm anxious to see what outcome will be...
The last Hobbit movie was AWESOME! I really loved it! Although I didn't like how Fili and Kili died, mainly because I always pictured them dying together, side by side... not separately like what PJ had them do :/ ... other than that it was great! ;)
Anyhoo, really excited and anxious to see what will happen will happen next! Updat soon (or whenever you are able to ;) ).
P.s. so jealous of your trip to NZ! I dying to go there! Haha, have fun! ;D
Hayyah2000 chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
SOOOOOO MANY SPOLILARS!‼)

I loved the last film. I thought tat thorin falling into the gold floor was a little cheesy (it just could have been done differently.) Fill's death could have been longer (that's what the extended edition if for) and kili's could have been more dynamic (he stayed in the same execution and didn't struggle)
Guest186 chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
Is this going to end like the book/movie? Or will there be any death at all? If it is I am going to stop following because frankly speaking my heart cannot take it after the last movie:( Sorry, no offense meant. Thank you.
Booksnake3 chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
Yay! So glad you're back! Great chapter, I'm completely on Kili's side right now. And since it's been a while, I'd forgotten that you killed off Bain and now that's making me sad because in the film I absolutely loved him :'( still, I'm counting on Bilbo to make this all right! I'm so jealous of your trip to NZ, it's my dream to go there. Update soon...please?