Reviews for The Stars Stare Down, Uncaring
Coffee Monsta chapter 3 . 8/2
Awww :'( poor Sammy...
Hopefully soon Dean will come to the rescue!
Btw, this is amazing
I can already tell this is gonna be one of my favorites...
Coffee Monsta chapter 1 . 8/2
Wow, is this really your first fic? You're really good... I love this so far! Your description skills are awesome! I'm glad this story's already complete so I don't have to wait for updates... hehehe...
SallyBranden chapter 5 . 6/18
Knew he wasn't a wimp..he will fight
SallyBranden chapter 1 . 6/18
I like that Sam is more of a fighter here,even though he is cuffed. The mental readiness to fight instead of waiting helplessly for rescue
Dduuuuddee this fiicc is so good I finally finished it
Omg you're very talented and I really hope there's a sequel coming up!
Or at the very least another spn fic if ur still interested! :3
So much emotion. Why are you doing this to me.
Very intense
DrSpazz chapter 18 . 2/19
This was an amaaazzziiiiinnnnggggg fic! I wanted to leave reviews for every chapter; unfortunately the app version of this sit has reviews disabled, so I have to go online to leave reviews :/
This was really good, I enjoyed the spectacular grammar and extensive vocabulary; correct grammar is super important to me lol.
This is an incredible book, I am eagerly awaiting the sequel!
Izzy.33 chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
This is a very well-written story and it made me kinda sick when i realized that its actually more realistic than Supernatural - their demons are like innocent puppies compared to the monsters you described here, but it's a family show so no wonder it's like that xD But it does seem more logical for the dark creatures to have those sick desires to break a human being in the worst ways possible.

btw i cant believe John didnt kill those 2 kidnappers, i mean he killed so many things before and i don't think he sees jails as enough punishment for those bastards

Really nice writing skills you have!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
Great fic! Plenty of Sam torture but u made Dean a sniveling idiot. I like them both strong. Snickers
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
Awesome torture! Snickers
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Naw u didn't hurt Sam enough! Bless u for making him strong n not a whimpering simpering idiot. Snickers
sunshine102897 chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Woah. Holy freaking crap. That was amazing. My mind may in fact be completely corrupted but I simply could not read fast enough. I have laid here for...9? Hours now reading this and my goodness, letting homework go by the wayside is worth it. Thanks for this awesome story
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Dude, your two bad guys are intense. This is getting really good. :-)
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Yikes! Just found this fic. It looks amazing! Poor Sam. Can't wait to read more!