Reviews for The Stars Stare Down, Uncaring
You're killing me (and Sam) very slowly my gosh

I desperately hope you're majoring in lit right now. You could do truly fantastic things.
Oh my poor baby Sam c'mon keep yourself together, you gott

My vocabulary has gotten so much bigger since starting this fic
Can I just say, your imagery is spectacular? Your descriptions are so freaking vivid I can see every littlle detail and every color. True talent man
Can I just tell you I have been looking for this sort of story for forever and a half aND I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT
Moosewatcher chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
So I know it's been forever since you last updated and you probably won't see this but wow. Loved this fic, it physically hurt me in parts. Sam's though process when his brains trying to deal with the things happening to him is heartbreaking. Also my favorite part of the entire story was him just breaking down with Dean at the end. As much as I'm fairly certain you won't be continuing this, it's a damn shame as a sequel has so much potential even if it was shorter.
Coffee Monsta chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Awww :'( poor Sammy...
Hopefully soon Dean will come to the rescue!
Btw, this is amazing
I can already tell this is gonna be one of my favorites...
Coffee Monsta chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Wow, is this really your first fic? You're really good... I love this so far! Your description skills are awesome! I'm glad this story's already complete so I don't have to wait for updates... hehehe...
SallyBranden chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Knew he wasn't a wimp..he will fight
SallyBranden chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I like that Sam is more of a fighter here,even though he is cuffed. The mental readiness to fight instead of waiting helplessly for rescue
Guest chapter 18 . 4/18/2016
Dduuuuddee this fiicc is so good I finally finished it
Omg you're very talented and I really hope there's a sequel coming up!
Or at the very least another spn fic if ur still interested! :3
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
So much emotion. Why are you doing this to me.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
Very intense
DrSpazz chapter 18 . 2/19/2016
This was an amaaazzziiiiinnnnggggg fic! I wanted to leave reviews for every chapter; unfortunately the app version of this sit has reviews disabled, so I have to go online to leave reviews :/
This was really good, I enjoyed the spectacular grammar and extensive vocabulary; correct grammar is super important to me lol.
This is an incredible book, I am eagerly awaiting the sequel!
Izzy.33 chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
This is a very well-written story and it made me kinda sick when i realized that its actually more realistic than Supernatural - their demons are like innocent puppies compared to the monsters you described here, but it's a family show so no wonder it's like that xD But it does seem more logical for the dark creatures to have those sick desires to break a human being in the worst ways possible.

btw i cant believe John didnt kill those 2 kidnappers, i mean he killed so many things before and i don't think he sees jails as enough punishment for those bastards

Really nice writing skills you have!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
Great fic! Plenty of Sam torture but u made Dean a sniveling idiot. I like them both strong. Snickers