Reviews for I Wish You Christmas
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Warms my soul. Beautifully written
LF chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is my first time reading this and I just loved it. Such wonderful writing and my Finchel heart is pretty happy! I needed this. Thank you so much!
rubyrose519 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Such a sweet story!
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I loved it!
Account Voided chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was beautiful. I just... Umm.. I'm not crying or anything.. Obviously..
FinchelGleek4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Great job! Loved it!
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Such a cute and festive story! Loved it!
myeveryday chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Loved loved loved loved loved. This was perfect. I always prefer to read about Finn and Rachel coming together in the future without all the random crap of this season. I know both sides of the situation, but I just prefer for them to grow on their own and then come together, you know? This was perfect, and I loved it. Great job!
Angel gleek chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Loved it. Very sweet and I love their connection with music.
jonimitchell chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
WONDERFUL, and so unexpected! And so delightful. I'm such a fan of Finn and Rachel growing up separately (in separate places) and reuniting as adults, finally fitting in their adult-love with their adult-selves and this is the perfect fic to demonstrate that! And also, notably, the simplicity of the reunion - no grandiose apologies or speeches or drama, just Finn and Rachel being together again. This is perfect. Thank you so very much!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh, HL! That was lovely... Reunited Finchel s excellent, really in any form, but Holiday! Reunited! Finchel yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Omg I love this! So beautiful! Great job ! Wanting more as usual!