Reviews for First Bite
sanekittens chapter 23 . 2/25
Mhmm mhmm, jolly good story!
JJLives chapter 23 . 2/8
Hey just spent the day reading this and it was awesome. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
Omfg.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Ohmygoodness i haven't read fanfiction in ages and to start of with this one feels so right to get back on track! I also heard good things about Dandelions so i'll read it as well. Thanks for keeping awesome, lily! Keep writing. :3
GrrHero chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
This an amazing story. Wonderful characters, an engaging plot, and tru(e) realistic emotions meld in a cauldron of romance to make an unforgettable tale. The combination of Tru Blood and Glee is seamless.

GrrHero
Guest chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
Lily, This was fabulous. I resisted it because it was a vamp fic, but I'm glad I expanded my horizons. Loving your work as much as I do, I should have just trusted you from the beginning. Thanks for consistently writing great Brittana fiction.
Gio ILoveHer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I've already read the whole story and it is beautiful!
I wanted to ask if I can translate it in italian ...
of course, I write that you're the author!
chichimerah chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
I loved it! Yeah, I love this fiction from the biggening until the End.. Amazing! Awesome! Coolest vampire fiction ever! You do a great job wit this fiction sweetie... :)

However, I hope there is the sequel for this fiction.. There's a lot more you need to tell us right! About Britt family.. About Britt life as a newborn.. About Quinn friendship wit San & Britt... And the most important is about Santana... What is gonna happend to San heartbeat..

Take your time okay.. :) Im hoping that you can make a sequel.. We, as a reader will wait for your greatest storyline.. () xoxo
sarzah23 chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
loved the story - would love a sequel! reading about the unholy trinity knockin about as vampires sounds super fun! think about it! :)
lady-landslide chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
This fanfic is so beautiful. Things happen and you don't expect that.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/7/2013
Oh my gosh this was so, so good. I read it in two days! I love all your fics but this one is probably in my top two. Amazing! :D
kiir33 chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
Awwww, that ending :-) it was very hopefull and I really liked that :/) great story - my first supernatural one actually. Didn't know I was into that
Rohmutantx chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
Amazing story as always!
LAS chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
Love this story! I had a good time reading this one. You are a great writer. I just missed their vampire sex in the end. I also vote for you to write a sequel.
brittana-glee-love chapter 1 . 5/21/2013