Reviews for First Bite
how fantastic! Is there a sequel?
LOVED IT OMG BEAUTIFUL
dnmann chapter 23 . 1/20
what a great, original story.
sailor brittana chapter 23 . 1/14
Omg! I read your fic without stopping. It was so amazing! You so good to write :) I need a sequel of their life after the transformation pleeeease! You are amazing and the fic is beautiful! I love your San and Britt and vampires are pretty hot so please write the sequel! :)
b.goddess chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
You should continue or write a sequel on this. The story is great! So, I hope you could still write what comes next after Brittany's immortality.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
So sweet! I love this one so much!
MandeuxHol chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
Pretty cool!They're like weird vampires that can be almost human,which means i have to watch true blood to get familiar with all this!They're a cute together! I really understood Santana fears especially the ones related to Britt and i think in so many times Britt acted pretty cool about scary stuff, which was weird!Anyway, cool story!Thanks for sharing!
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Really digging Quinn as Santana's maker.
Now that story would be a fun line to follow.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hey, I am not that True Blood savvy or Glee savvy, but I know what I like, and me like.

Thanks for veering off the beaten path :-)
Fruith chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
Awwwwww. I am so happy i found this one! I love the shietcuet string connection you made between Quinn and San! :) brittana forever? Starting together, ending together just the way they should be! :)
Fruith chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Awwww. :) just when i thought it couldn't get anymore adorable and sweet, it can. :)
Fruith chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
This was so sweet and hot and all other brittana feels that one could have rolled into one! :) i can't express how giddy i feel after every chapter of your story! Ugh!
Fruith chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Awwww. It's official! I am inlove with your story. First Brittana vanpire fic I'v read and i am happy that i know that i will not be disappointed ;)
Fruith chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
OMG! I don't know what to say! Speechless. Off to next chapter. :)
marcella.nunes.167 chapter 22 . 4/24/2014