Reviews for First Bite
Andrea Makata chapter 1 . 6/5
I don't understand why I found this only now. Lol.

This is two of my favorites combined, and Brittany and Santana as vampires are awesomely hot as hell.

Looove the story and how it's written.
MichelleGu90 chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
Omg this is so goood you should totally continue this, I'm so hoping for a sequel
AnJaneLilis.998 chapter 23 . 8/5/2015
It was awesome, though I did expect some more drama in the end. Anw I didn't really like vampire till now.. Now I kind of think vampire is badass and cool and hot lol. Vampire!Brittana are hot as hell
songbird4ea chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
Omg yess
songbird4ea chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
Nooo
Guest chapter 23 . 5/22/2015
how fantastic! Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 23 . 3/9/2015
LOVED IT OMG BEAUTIFUL
dnmann chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
what a great, original story.
tangixswen chapter 23 . 1/14/2015
Omg! I read your fic without stopping. It was so amazing! You so good to write :) I need a sequel of their life after the transformation pleeeease! You are amazing and the fic is beautiful! I love your San and Britt and vampires are pretty hot so please write the sequel! :)
b.goddess chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
You should continue or write a sequel on this. The story is great! So, I hope you could still write what comes next after Brittany's immortality.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
So sweet! I love this one so much!
MandeuxHol chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
Pretty cool!They're like weird vampires that can be almost human,which means i have to watch true blood to get familiar with all this!They're a cute together! I really understood Santana fears especially the ones related to Britt and i think in so many times Britt acted pretty cool about scary stuff, which was weird!Anyway, cool story!Thanks for sharing!
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Really digging Quinn as Santana's maker.
Now that story would be a fun line to follow.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hey, I am not that True Blood savvy or Glee savvy, but I know what I like, and me like.

Thanks for veering off the beaten path :-)
Fruith chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
Awwwwww. I am so happy i found this one! I love the shietcuet string connection you made between Quinn and San! :) brittana forever? Starting together, ending together just the way they should be! :)