Reviews for I Dare You
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 1 . 2/22
I love it please tell me there's more?
Jazziet chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
That was excellent.
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
thank you for making my day with this amazingly funny story
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i enjoyed this, though i wish we could have seen everyone's reaction to the kiss more.
ROULA chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Interesting?! you LIKE it?! it is AMAZING and you should LOVE it, if not ADORE it. Take example from me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
You must continue please.
Divergent-Slytherin-Victor chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
OMG YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE MORE RIGHT?! PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE JUST A ONESHOT!
Hermionesque chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I wish you would continue this! It has potential to be a full length fic! Not only would you be able to expand on his struggle with turning down dares, how will hermione react when she finds out their first kiss was on a dare? Will she be his treasure? Will he die in the end? I think even if you don't this was fantastic!
Moon-Shining-Wolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
i love this
was really fun to read. i so can imagination someone doing them ppranks
Lily meet Ginny chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Very cute. I like how this took place before the Yule Ball, most are set much later and it was refreshing to read a different timeline. Good job.
nathaliie chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
that was so cute! xD
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Cute, I would love to see a follow up.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really liked this, great fic!
La Trainette chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hello! I was just looking through some of your stories, and this lovely little oneshot happened to be my first pick! And oh, how lovely it was! I couldn't stop smiling through the whole thing! It was very, very sweet. Amazing job. :)
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hehehehe, I like it. I never thought of Cedric being a adreniline junkie but that is cool thought.