Reviews for Mojo
Alia chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Ohhhhhh come on. Wheres the rest of it? Where through much angst, jack gets what she wants...
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I think you've just talked yourself into a corner there Jack, so you now either have to tap that like a fucking sledgehammer, or give up and just hand Shepard the keys to your panties.
miseudo chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Heya there. I'm in the midst of reading all — and I do mean ALL — your ME fics. Love your Jack/Miranda work. I could swear there was a shortage of that pairing around awhile ago but since the release of ME3 it seems a heap of new stuff has been put out... Much to my delight, of course.

Anyhoo, I was thinking of simply writing you at the end of reading all the pieces (I'm going thru in alphabetical order since I alphabetised the view for convenience), but I thought I'd better chirp up here to say I'd love to see a continuation of this work, lest I forget to later (as I'm prone to do).

As much as I'm enjoying your shorter works, I especially like the slightly lengthier ones, or more accurately, the ones where there's more buildup & development between J&M and in their relationship. If my memory serves me correctly, 'Beginnings' is one of those, 'Disappointed' as well, and of course, my first taste of your work, the memorable 'Jack Wept'.

I just had a quick perusal over your fic listing and I'm realising my likings actually has nothing to do with length at all... Y'know, it's like they say: "It's not the size of the wave but the motion of the ocean" -ahhh *ahem!* Apologies, I couldn't help myself. Back to point, I mistakenly thought those stories had been longer, when in fact it's been the inclusion of a shift in M&J's relationship that define the ones I enjoy most. Pls dont get me wrong: I do very much like your sweet, fluffy stuff — I think you write the happy relationship very well. It's simply that your working of the change in interpersonal dynamic and the way you voice the thoughts of the involved characters holds particular interest in me. Perhaps I'm also a sucker for a difficult situation come good.

So back-back to what I was initially posting for: I'd love to see an extension of this story, to see what happens, how it happens, and so on and so forth. Not so much so that Jack can shove it to Shepard or give her a show for her lack of aid, but to see how Jack goes about her issue... How Jack deals with it, approaches her feelings; how Miranda responds & deals with hers; the struggle & high-defensiveness; and I suppose the eventual coming together and happy ending. And ok, I admit, I'm a perv and love a good smut cut.

Shit, apologies, this was probably more appropriately sent to you via PM. Hope you don't mind. I'll leave it so to up your review tally — a number I assume fanfic writers enjoy seeing rise. Oh, and by the way, pls don't feel like you have to write a sequel or anything. I haven't been thinking of this as a request as such. I just thought I'd let u know my thoughts as you seemed to appreciate that last time. Truly, no pressure.

Thanks again, (you're not a really a boy are you? God forbid you are and I just asked...uh ohhh...!)
Steve chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Dammit. I'm enjoying all of these shorts. You've got a good handle on Jack, and you should forever write her doing things with Miranda.