Reviews for Not Just Guardians
DarkFrost chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Ya! A sequel! I'll read it in a little! (Maybe tomorrow.)
NightKiller66 chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Oh my god! That was very incredible, awesome and super coool! Awww, i really love this story and also i love the way you made this! It's very perfect and i think this is the bestiest story i ever read in my whole life! If you keep up on updating this story, i'm sure i'm going to die in happiness! xD
update more and more because i will review this everyday...! You are a very, very good author and i hope you keep it up! I'll wait for the next chapter, 'kay? Oh! And thank you for making this kind of story because it makes me smile and laugh when i'm sad or kinda lonely... Anyway, make sure to update author 'coz there's still many readers out there to sneak upon your story! Hehe . . ! Well, thank you again!
guidiani chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Im loving your story
MagicGold34 chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
"No. If anything you are strongest guardian, but Pitch can do terrible things Jack. If he gets hold of you, he will never let go."
FINALLY! Someone emphasizes how awesome Jack is, and how awesome Pitch is. That has got to be my favorite sentence from a fanfiction ever.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
That was great! The sentence structure and descriptions could have been better, but it was still good. I'm off to read the next one!
maddie hess chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
hey good looking!
Izane Sunstrider chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL! :):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Izane Sunstrider chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
HA HA HA HA HA! I WAS RIGHT! BUT, NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JACK, WHY? PITCH, I'M GONNA PUNCH YOUR FACE ALL THE WAY TO ANTARCTICA! THEN I'M GONNA FREE JACK AND GET HIM TO FREEZE YOUR HAIR AND WE'LL LEAD AN ARMY OF PENGUINS, ARCTIC FOXES, AND POLAR BEARS TO DRIVE YOU BACK TO THE NORTH POLE AND THEN FREEZE YOU TO THE ROOF! THEN WE'LL TAKE A PICTURE AND POST IT ON FACEBOOK! By then, you will have learned a valuable lesson: DON'T MESS WITH A CRAZY FAN-GIRL. :):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) (in other words, I deeply dislike the Boogeyman.) Which reminds me, what kind of name is "The Boogeyman"? He obviously enjoys dancing. :):):):)
Izane Sunstrider chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Izane Sunstrider chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I bet Jack's fear is extremely obvious, and I'm just being me, only seeing the complications. I have a feeling that maybe it could be his family? But how...? Oh. Gosh I'm stupid. :P heh heh heh, NOW I know. Evil grin... D D D Lol, jk. Keep on writing!
Izane Sunstrider chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Do I like it? I LOVED IT! You're a great writer; keep it up! I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
good story
sing chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
"cool" story
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ohh! I like it!
Abby0512x chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Did you mention what Jack whispered to Tooth? That might be a good idea to write at some point in the sequel