Reviews for You're My Light in the Darkness
coraz chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Hello!
Poor Jushiro! He really needs to clear his mind... I am sorry for him because the choice must be really hard!
Personally I am in the Starrk team because he seem more stable than Byakuya but... I wouldn't be happy to leave our Kuchiki alone after what he faced in his life...

I am wondering, do you know which one it will be? Because to my eyes, here you shure have a hard choice to make if you don't ;)

be shure I will following you whoever you choose

See at the next chapter !
Mino chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Damn this is all really messed up lol, can't wait to see how the 'talk' between Bya and Juu goes, so update soon okay?
MiracleAngel500 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Awwwwww... :*( Poor, poor Juu-kun... And Bya-kun I guess, but-! Juu-kun! :*( *waahhhh* Please update soon, it makes me smile even when it almost makes me cry!
-Mira
Mino chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Oo pooor Juu-chan... although he can't blame anyone but himself. I kinda feel sorry for Byakuya too, because in your previous story we can see that he's got his own mental scars as well, and his reaction when he became suspicious of Ukitake showed how much this actually hurt him...
This story is really good and I can't wait for your next update.
JuuxShun fan chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I was beginning to worry that you'd have forgotten all about this fic. Or discontinuing it *shudders at the thought* So, seeing this update pleasantly surprised me. Thanks for not disappointing me!

Lol! I really had to laugh at the state of Starrk's decrepit home. Wonder if Juu's too much of a snob to end a relationship over neglect of basic housekeeping (who wouldn't? hahaha). But that man sure loves his garden. But oh well, at least Starrk keeps himself clean xD

But seriously, I feel for Juu's tidal of emotions when he was left alone in his home. Surely, when you're all alone & not having your loved ones to support you, the emptiness and despair start to crawl and creep all over your heart and confuse your brain into doing something silly. So, I'm really glad Shunsui came at the nick to time. And also realize what a fxxking fool of a friend he's been!

Looking forward to more. There is more, right? *hopeful*
MiracleAngel500 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
*whew*
GO SHUNSUI! XD I'm happy now... well, I mean, sort of. Shunsui's such a good friend... :)
-Mira
JuuxShun fan chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
This is quite a depressing chapter for Jushiro - losing the important people in his life - but he's got no one to blame but himself due to his deep psychological scars. Sigh. But everybody seems to be intent on giving up on him-even his own brother towards the end, who couldn't bear to be around him. :(

Maybe if he cuts himself again, these people would finally take notice that he really needs help and support, not blame and pushed around, and especially pushed into a relationship where he might not be ready for at all!

I'm surprised Starrk is agreeing to come over. Can't wait to learn what'll happen next!

P/s: I love the scene of Shunsui and Byakuya sipping sake in mutual hatred of Jushiro. That's a rare and precious scene - in Bleach or AU universe! :)
MiracleAngel500 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
XP Sweet li'l Shiro-san, cheating on poker-face Bya-kun with epic Starrk... this story is getting slightly OOC... oh, wait, you said it would! XD!
NnoitraUkitake chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Oh no x3 I wonder how Shunsui will react when he talks with Ukitake..
And im eager to find out if Ukitake ends up with Stark or Byakuya, cause' after all Uki is cheating on him he might not forgive him o.o Poor Byakuya..
JuuxShun fan chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Yay another lovely update! Thank you sooooo much! *does a happy dance*

Time skip's really fine with me but I am rather curious as to how Juu & Starrk suddenly got stark (pun-intended!) naked with each other XD

I feel for Byakuya in this chapter though. He must be heartbroken. At least Starrk is rationale enough to try and end it. Love triangle is hard on all parties involved.

Oh no. Juu sounds like he's spiralling into depression again. Will he regress to cutting himself like in the first story? I recall he was in a rather dark phase after Toshirou almost died and refused to acknowledge him as his brother.
JuuxShun fan chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Hooray for Starrk! :D
He's a good influence on Juu, he listens & understands & isn't judgmental. But Starrk's so hard to read in terms of how he feels for Juu, if any, but I do hope he does!

I hope Juu isn't deluding himself. He says he loves Byakuya. Maybe he does. But if his heart and mind wanders elsewhere especially in the throes of passion, then he is definitely conflicted. Sometimes loving someone doesn't necessarily mean that you're in love with them.

Thanks for including Ichigo and Renji. They made me laugh!

I sooo look forward to the next chapter! Hope to find an update soon when you're free to write. Also, i hope school's going on smoothly for you! Take care!
JuuxShun fan chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I am reading this while listening to Lifehouse's Broken. I think it really suits Juu's inner turmoil in this chapter/story.

He's clearly confused and understandably so after going thru what he did. Shunsui needs to be a friend and not trying to judge him.

Byakuya is really gentle and patient here.

As always, I eagerly await the next chapter. Take care & happy writing!
JuuxShun fan chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I've never seen Shunsui this upset and verging on being irrational and immature. But I guess he's probably frustrated with his matchmaking plans gone awry, unable to comprehend Juu and risk hurting Byakuya's feelings in the process! He should've listened to Nanao earlier and not to interfere with his best friends' personal lives!

Oh well, the damage is done. I'm very very excited to know what's gonna happen next! Update soon, please! Merci!
NnoitraUkitake chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
x3 Woah, I loved this chapter.
And Jushiro likes Stark now? xD I kinda hope they get together..
JuuxShun fan chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Omaigosh Steph. This was sooo good! You've surpassed all my expectations with my little Stark suggestion. I read this like so many times because I love it so much!

My most favorite moment is towards the end when Stark asked Juu for his phone and just saved his number in Juu's phone. That was so awesome. Damn. Stark's like the knight in shining armour...or in this case, the dark rescuer in furry coat with fierce dogs in tow ;)

Sorry, stoic Byakuya. But my heart's been stolen by the dashingly dreamy Stark LOL

P/s: I'm totally fine with non-descriptive 'activity' between Toshiro & Ran. But even if you wish to include it (for other readers) I'm fine with that too. I believe people can speedread stuff that don't really interest them so there shouldn't be any complaints.

As always, I'm eagerly anticipating the nest chapter(s)...anytime soon!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »