Reviews for You're My Light in the Darkness
Mr. Scary face chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
In my opinion, it's okay if you write sexual things between Toshiro and Rangiku. I don't know how old you have to be to have sex where Toshito lives. In Sweden(I live there, woo hoo!) you can be 15 and have sex legally.
NnoitraUkitake chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Overall i really liked this chapter :3 Except that i think its weird that Rangiku and Toshiro and doin' stuff like that.. Mostly because of his age x3 But thats just my opinion, I can skip over the parts like that. xD
And I love that stark has a role in this now. Cant wait to read the next chapter/
JuuxShun fan chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Well, I could learn to love a ByaUki story :)
Hopefully though it's not too soon a step for Juu. I think he's still fragile. But Byakuya could be the right person to bring him to recovery as he has faced something similar.

Wonder what else you have in store. Can't wait!

By the way, any possibility Stark will make an appearance? I liked his character (though he only appeared briefly) in the first fic. He seemed like a nice person (relative to Aizen/Gin etc) not wanting any further harm to happen to Juu.
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Aww I'm glad Toshiro is okay with Jushiro and Byakuya dating, Nice chapter! Looking forward to reading more
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
This is amazing I love it! Just read the first story like an hour ago I read traitorous abandonment now I'm gonna go through and read the rest of your stories! Will be following this story can't wait to read more!
ImSeriousBro chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
ooo Japanese, Western, I like both. ByakuyaxJushiro ... cuteeeeeee!
Toshiro and Matsumoto ... CUTEEEEE!3
I love all of your Bleach stories!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3