Reviews for CHERUB: New Recruits And Old Friends
J.Dizzel chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
*chanting and banging on table* MORE CHAPTERS! MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS! please and thank you. but seriously though...KEEP UPDATING!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Not a bad idea. Not heard that one before. Good writer but can you please avoid starting different sections with James' POV, Kerry's POV etc.
Try to make it obvious who's story we are following and maybe try to keep it in the 3rd person if it is easier. Eg James had chosen his four agents for the mission, but only one had been told.
Or. "Why will she not let me copy her homework?" an exasperated Cody (?) fumed.
Keep writing and updating, i will be following this story.
The Hazard chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This seems interesting, I'll tag along. You now have a new reader in your fan base.
Little miss innocent liar chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
HAHA I CAN'T WAIT! OH THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
This is Avril Jester Marauder, but I'm not logged in!

Real Name: Marina Cara Stoat

Changed Name: Marnie Isla Grey

Age: 12

Appearence: Light platinum blonde hair which she inherited from her albino mother and dark and dull grey eyes. High cheekbones and no freckles. Small mouth and dark eyebrows in comparison to her hair.

Personality: Funny but irritable. If you don't get along with her, you sure as hell know about it. Very honest, but in the most brutal of ways. She hates things on her face. Eg make up, face paint... She loves mischief and will always be up for causing a little chaos.

History (How they ended up in a care home ect, ect): Her mum died when she was 5 and her dad looked after her and her older brother, Caleb. Their dad wasn't around much because he was involved in serious crime. They saw him horrifically murder someone when she was 9 and Caleb, 11, and some Cherub agents happened to be there at the time investigating the crime boss he worked for. They found out about Marnie and Caleb and arranged for someone to go to a foster home and look after them. Perhaps take them to cherub. Marnie and Caleb rang the police about their dad and sure enough, the social care unit placed them in a care home with a cherub agent who was on a recruitment mission for bad behaviour. They snapped them up pretty quickly.

Place of birth (preferably country AND city): Born in Hamburg, Germany and lived there till she was 5. That's when they all moved to England when her mum died. She speaks almost fluent German but has an entirely English accent. Lived in Suffolk, England for the rest of her time until Cherub.

Do they have any siblings who are also in CHERUB (Won't be mains but they will have POV's. Theres always going to be bonus and sideline characters): Caleb Grey, age 13/14

Shirt Colour (If you haven't read CHERUB before, See my shirt guide at the top of page): Navy

How many missions have they been on: 3

Romance (Y/N): Nope, but has a slight crush on a boy she went to the 100 day training with.

School Marks: ridiculously nerdy grades. All A* but she kept her genius hidden before cherub. She doesn't tell anyone how clever se really is.

Fears (Don't say none. Everyone is scared of something!): She has a severe fear of fire an is constantly trying to get over it. She also has an irrational phobia of trains, not major though.

Any Insecurites (I guess this one is optional): Loneliness. She hates being left alone, it makes her feel unwanted and unsafe.

Favourites (Can be anything from colours to drinks to people): Colour blue, the band Capital Lights, Lemonade, Spanish tapas.

Name of childrens home they were in before CHERUB found them (Preferably not a real home and since CHERUB is located in England, it must be english. All CHERUBS are found in England so if your making your OC from Russia or something you must put in their history how they got to England): Collet Care Home.

How many times it took to pass basic training: 2 times, the first time she badly dislocated her knee.

Best classes: In school, she is great at languages and Biology.

Worst classes: Chemistry. She just hates it.

Do they carry anything to remind them of their past life (If yes what is it): A leather plaited bracelet that her brother gave to her on her 5th birthday. Just full of happy memories!

Do they take high-risk missions: One was high risk, her latest one which got her her navy shirt and a nice big scar on her shin. She would take them again, she enjoys the high.

Hobbies: Naturally all the karate etc at cherub. Used to ski race, so is good at skiing.

What do they do in their spare time: listen to music loudly. Read, hang with friends and crack jokes. She looks after some of the nursery kids sometimes. Loves taking the mickey out of new kids that can't get over a certain fear (hypocrite much?)

Anything I Missed: she has a small barely noticeable scar on her left cheek. High risk mission...
DigitalHero No.1 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
My condolences to you. It was a really good chapter. Hope to see another update in the near future. It'll take my mind of the stress.
Batmansson98 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Confusing with the list and then Lauren's POV whatever that is, then it goes into random little stories and I do not see the point
It would be good if it was explained a bit.
and also the little comments at the beggining and end of chapter ruins it.

Not bad though, I don't mean to be rude, but it wasn't as good or like a story at all like I had hoped from the description. It was more like a gruelling weird diary
Little miss innocent liar chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter
Ruetheday chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
So sorry for the late review!:O I've been busy and such! I'll follow you on instagram, but on my HG account: "becauseshecameherewithme"

Woah! That Russian stuff is really cool! How do ya do that? I like Anika's parts and I love taht seh seems to be fitting in so far! Great job with this chapter!
Mathomalogical chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Awesome chapter!
Mathomalogical chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to see Zach in action!
DigitalHero No.1 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
I understand the whole struggling to update when stupid school starts up. Considering its happening to me too XD I have to an essay done for tomorrow that I was only given today. Well, nice update. I'm sure It's taken me a lot longer to decide to update a story, left it for at least 2 months. I still think the way you typed it could be better. It's sorta just an eyesore with it like that. Here is an example of how it would look better:
(Frankie Wests POV)

I'm in charge of a mission! I'm in charge of a mission! I'm so excited, "Is Zach coming so?" I ask Kelly.

"Yeah, I was speaking with him in math today." She confirms.

"Great!" I grin.

"So whats this mission about?" Kelly asks.

"We're going to.. France! Parlez-vous français?" I grin at her. I'm good at french.

"Yes. I do speak french." She smiles at me.

I hand her a piece of paper that says 'Votre grand-mère est malade' (Probably best doing that in italics)

"Your grandmother is sick?" She asks me confused.

"That's what our informant will tell us when we find him. Don't give any information to anyone who doesn't say that" I explain.

"Right, but I still don't get what this mission is about" Kelly says.

"We're gonna bust someone out of prision!" I grin.
Also might help having more description or more speech in sentences. Hope that helps.
Storm0Wolf chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Selina reminds me of one of my friends, slightly annoying but a good person. Update soon, and as for the virus I hope you kick it's butt!
Blouish chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
You captured my character! Loving the various POV's and places. The use of the old CHERUBS are really interesting, hoping to rad more from them. Can't wait for the next update!
Vibeology chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I honestly hope everyone gets to interact with each other (I mean I know you wold make them, and it's too early to say). This was a great chapter! Loved how everybody interacted with each other. Also hoping to that there's a chapter where all of them's in the CHERUB campus and not out doing missions :)) Anyway, the characters that really stood out for me were the Twins, Cody and Silena. Hoping that Ryder can interact with them. Awesome, awesome chapter! And I wish the best for your laptop :)))