Reviews for Third Watch
Pyrane chapter 2 . 7/12
Sneaky Thorin

***Pyrane***
Elleth of Mossflower chapter 2 . 5/16
This was way too funny. I love it!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 3/23
Bwahahahaaa! I don't think anyone can blame Thorin for sneaking a laugh, it is just too freaking funny. XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/23
Bwahahahaaaa! XD They do forget that Bilbo is half Took. XD
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 2/9
ha ha ha ha! i bet thorin loves his nephews antics.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 2/9
rotflol! i would love to see what happens when fili wakes up!
KsoraH chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Brilliant ! I can completely envision Fíli and Kíli bickering in the corner about hair and beards .. Each trying to top the other ! Another brilliant story :) x
kaotic312 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I really enjoyed these two chapters. The mischief and humor shine through, but aren't over the top silly. The affection between the brothers is apparent, as is the ribbing they give each other. I appreciate the pacing the most, I think. Clever, clever. Thank you for this story.
Pericula Ludus chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Heheheheheeee, oh, this is hilarious. Very nice characterisations. Poor Thorin, wonder if he ever thinks he really should have taken care of that heir business himself, instead of being stuck with those rowdy nephews of his! Then again... that might have just added another rascal to the bunch - more young ones to have words with!
Glóin using his beard as a pillow. I simply adore that.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Ha!

This story got me in so much trouble at the library.
Shadowdancer125 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Haha, that was fun :) I usually read sad stories of Hobbit but this was really cheery :D Thanks for sharing this! :)
Kcaelle chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Haha, Thorin actually has a sense of humor and Bilbo tries t remain inconspicuous. I was really hoping they were going to cut Fili's hair. :)
Kcaelle chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Aw, but how could Fili be so mean? Yay for Kili and Bilbo. :) Hehe, Bilbo is placed in the 'irresponsible' group. :D
Hesperis chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
:D Nice one!
Hell Hath No chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
gods i can actually imagine thorin holding in a ruckus laugh and all, well written :)