Reviews for Lion Unity
Fiction is the Truth chapter 49 . 5/23
Yes. Fred and George know all.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 35 . 5/23
The Gryffindor team should just start their own pro team. Sirius can fund it. Ooh! I spy a plot bunny! Catch it!
Bosma17 chapter 69 . 5/10
Please update
Mysteryfan17 chapter 69 . 4/21
This has been very cool, I love that Harry's Hogwarts family has been closer knit to not just him but each other. I like how Ron sent the letter to Percy but his having refrained from talking to Harry before and now... yeah, I'm worried about what's up with him this time, knowing he doesn't believe Harry did it himself... oh I am on pins and needles. And Sirius too, I love Sirius and fics where he is either cleared early/doesn't die and gets cleared after the MoM/doesn't run but help Harry anyway are my favorites. I look forward to your updates. 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 30 . 4/18
HAHAHAHA, if all Harry learned was that Lockhart's favorite color was lavender, he learned nothing as he clearly stated his favorite color was lilac. Poor Harry. 5/5
DarkViolet7258 chapter 69 . 12/29/2017
this story has everything about friendship
gyuxg chapter 38 . 11/20/2017
I like Ginny I really do (especially in cursed child) but right now, that was plain bitchy thing to do
vuest chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
dont make it cedric bashing please
Phillies2 chapter 10 . 10/10/2017
Is Gryffindor Bipolar or something? They wanted Dumbledore to leave and when he did they freaked out, also why would everyone all of a sudden say Harry will protect them? What's he protecting them from? Nothing is even going on to require protection. This story is just kind of confusing
Guest chapter 36 . 9/27/2017
What!
Mintley8 chapter 69 . 9/6/2017
Thank you for an awesome story & I wait patiently for the next chapter x
siobhan.22 chapter 69 . 9/2/2017
Great story so far, please continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
Love the story and the chapter but Myrtle's surname is Warren.
Balima chapter 15 . 8/8/2017
Shit!
lovergyrl100 chapter 32 . 8/5/2017
So for blowing up an 'aunt' he's not punished but for defending himself against dementors he has a trial? The ministry has amazing logic
1,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »