Reviews for Lion Unity
TroyWeb chapter 66 . 4/12
Thanks for the update.

McGonagall confronting the eccentricities of Hogwarts is a good subplot. One of the reasons why Harry Potter books grab readers attention is that JK Rowling created so many weird and quirky characters. Unfortunately it also makes them easy cannon fodder for critics. You have an opportunity to show them as more than just "the lady with the vulture hat". Having Charity talk to the students about how to properly dress as a Muggle is a good way to bring it up in a fan fic story without being holier-than-thou.
Noble Korhedron chapter 67 . 4/12
Don't apologise for not being able to get the hard drive, but an A/N chapter as an update would've been nice. Or perhaps something on your profile?
elmoryakhan chapter 67 . 4/12
Great an update. By the way I have just one concern, I hope this story doesn't devolve into a Diggory bashing fic. In canon he was a nice guy.

So the Triwizards tournament is about to begin. I can't wait to read your take on it. I am sure unlike in canon,the whole Gryffindor will be behind Harry here this time.

Sorry to hear about your hardrive I hope everything's fine now. Update when you can.
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 67 . 4/11
Great chapter. I wonder why Cedric would say stuff like that, since he was nicer in the books. On the other hand, I'm not surprised that Lee punched him for being so rude. Did Petunia ever respond to Harry's letter?
MuggleCreator chapter 67 . 4/11
Nice chapter. Though Diggory's words took me completely by surprise. Seriously, what the heck? *blinks*.
Anyway...
Quathis chapter 67 . 4/11
Well, looks like the Diggory and Lee friendship is done, though a bit more violently then I was expecting. I do wonder how that will spark things to go differently in the Tournament. This chapter really got me excited for things to come. Until next time.
Tellur chapter 67 . 4/11
I hope Cedric will learn some humility from his beating. Lee might have gone a bit overboard, but I would hate it if his effort was in vain. Alas, teenagers are known to be quite dense at times.

Hmm, Angelina as the Hogwarts champion would be a nice twist. Never seen it done before and enough might have changed for the Goblet to alter its choice. All of Gryffindor would support her - and not just through cheering.
I wonder if the tasks remain the same? McG (*g*) might have put her foot down at dragons, though I suspect she would not see many problems with the second and third task.

Glad to see more updates again soon!
Macadamia chapter 67 . 4/11
loved the chapter, and the way you're handling Lee. His POV was interesting, and the subtle manipulation to get Angelina to enter was very well done. Please make Angelina the champion!
And no, Divergent isn't very good.
Hayden-Strife chapter 67 . 4/11
Ok no lie I just finished re re rereading this fic when I noticed the update
You just made my day
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 67 . 4/11
CEDRIC DIGGORY! Poor Lee... and they really are all getting stricter! Great chapter, are you going to keep the same Champions and stuff? Don't answer that, I'll find out soon enough! Glad to hear you've got more chapters, we all get fanfiction-hungry!
Thanks :D Update soon!
urs-v chapter 67 . 4/11
Er?
What happened with Cedric, he seemed a bit ooc.
Well I suppose you wanted to show us he have issue (wich he obviously have), it still felt weird.
Lee's impulsiveness was closer to what I expected.
angeltrin1 chapter 66 . 3/27
Nice! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Am really enjoying your story so far.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 66 . 3/27
Nice..
angeltrin1 chapter 3 . 3/26
FYI, I love how you get into each of your characters minds, but Oliver is the cutest...so far. Course the actor that plays him ISO quite hot...️
angeltrin1 chapter 2 . 3/26
Such an auspicious continuation of a lovely story so far! Again can't wait to read the rest.
1,728 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »