Reviews for Lion Unity
janefanatic chapter 49 . 5/9
Aww, this was sweet! I'm still a fan of Remus/Tonks, but Charity is lovely!
janefanatic chapter 46 . 5/9
Hooray for Penny and Luna! This was lovely! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 43 . 5/9
Poor Fred and George! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 42 . 5/9
I hope something changes from canon and Harry catches the snitch this time! Otherwise Oliver's going to be crushed! I don't know how I feel about Charity and Remus. I've always liked Remus and Tonks together, but if Remus and Charity like each other, I'm hardly going to want them not to be together just for the future's sake! I don't know. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 41 . 5/9
I'm surprised the twins didn't tell Harry about the secret passageways earlier! I guess they knew he didn't want to risk going to Hogsmeade, so that's why they didn't give him the map, but they should have told him about the passageways before this!
janefanatic chapter 40 . 5/9
I don't like that Cedric is a jerk in this story. He was always so good in the books! Oh well. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 39 . 5/9
This is an interesting spin on Romilda Vane! And I enjoyed Remus' talk with Harry. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 38 . 5/9
I loved Neville in this chapter! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 36 . 5/9
I always wondered how everyone found out that Harry fainted in the book. The only people who knew were Remus, Hermione and Ron. Was it Ron who told people? He's the most likely suspect. I'd like to think otherwise though. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 35 . 5/9
Thanks for sharing! I wonder if Harry telling Arthur that he wouldn't go after Black will make a difference when he finds out about him supposedly being the Potters' Secret Keeper?
janefanatic chapter 34 . 5/9
I really liked this chapter where we got to see everyone's Summers! Except McClaggen. We never saw his Summer, but he's not really in the group yet, is he? He helped free Donny though, so that's a huge deal in his favor! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 29 . 5/8
I'm so glad Lockhart has been defeated! I always feared him. He could have done all sorts of sinister things to his students and obliviated them afterward! Creepy. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 28 . 5/8
I never thought I'd feel sorry for Cormac McClaggen, but I do! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 24 . 5/5
Leann kind of sucks. I get that she feels abandoned, but she shouldn't have shouted at Katie like that.
janefanatic chapter 21 . 5/5
This was sweet! I liked Penelope!
1,907 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »