Reviews for Lion Unity
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 68 . 4/25
Wait, what?! I didn't review before for this chapter? Never mind, I'm reviewing now. Poor Sirius! And James...
And wow, Seamus really doesn't like Krum!
iSineya chapter 68 . 4/23
I love this. I always thought that the Gryffs kinda ignored/avoided Harry cause he was the "BWL". Never made sense to me if your is supposed to be your family.
ParadoxVictor chapter 68 . 4/23
It's so sad to watch Sirius break down like this. It seriously pains my heart :(

And Percy is acting like an asshole even after all the character development he's gone through? Well, I hope his douchy streak ends faster than in canon. And what in the world has gotten Ron Weasley so down in the dumps? I'm sure I must've missed the signs, as I have almost no clue about what is happening.

I like that Neville is much happier this time around, and his relationship with Romilda is just too cute in a way.

I hope you update soon again. This is my all time favorite HP fic so far in my life
Ari989 chapter 68 . 4/23
Good chapter! It's especially good to see Sirius finally making a breakthrough and realizing he needs help. Hopefully Remus can help him with that, though I do wish the old wolf would let Sirius have his go at the minister of magic anyway. Who knows? The man's corrupt enough it might work! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions to the fourth champion and learning more about what's bugging Ron and Percy. Until next time, thanks for the update!
s-david-m chapter 68 . 4/21
Things are taking a darker turn, so now its getting interesting!
Kairan1979 chapter 68 . 4/21
I hope you'll remember that your story is named Lion Unity, and Harry isn't going to be abandoned because somebody entered his name in the Goblet.
P.S. The breakdown of Sirius is scary. I'm glad Harry didn't hear Sirius calling him James.
Lollypops101 chapter 68 . 4/21
This is a really great story!
At least he admits he needs help.
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 68 . 4/19
Oh my God, this was so good! I laughed at Seamus' outburst about Krum but I have to say my favorite part is Sirius finally admitting that he needs psychiatric help with everything he's gone through. That was a powerful moment and i really like how you wrote that.
Fibinaci chapter 68 . 4/19
Getting picked for the triwizard was one of Harry's worst moments with his housemates in canon so it will be a true test to see how they react here.
Scarlet Moonstone 7412 chapter 68 . 4/19
Love it! I think the plot idea is great as I often find myself wishing Harry has more support from his fellow gryffindors! Can't wait for next chapter to see how gryffindors house will react to Harry being in the tournament, hopefully protective!
Iwa Shinju chapter 68 . 4/19
Thanks for updating. I like how you're developing the story. I'm glad Sirius is progressing; realising something's wrong is the first step. Are you going to show the continuation of Goblet proclaiming Harry a champion scene? Please do. I'm curious how the Gryffindors being the way you made them will make a difference.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 68 . 4/19
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Noble Korhedron chapter 68 . 4/19
W.T.F?! :-O Is Sirius really so batshit crazy that he thinks Harry is JAMES?! #baffled
MuggleCreator chapter 68 . 4/19
Nice chapter.
Oh, Sirius...
Hugs.
What do you mean, we don't see the school's reaction to Harry's placing this chapter?
1,772 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »