Reviews for Lion Unity
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 3/26
This is an awesome 'First' fanfic. I can't wait to read the rest.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 66 . 3/5
Update? Soon... please?
It's great! I haven't forgotten about this story, I keep on checking :)
Nebresh chapter 66 . 2/18
I like it!
MoonShadowDiffer chapter 66 . 2/8
Funny storl I was trying to remember the name of this fanfic I coupd remember lion bur that was it so typed in pride and proud and finnally this story poped up and I was all like YES!.
so ya.
p.s update please please please.
Iwa Shinju chapter 66 . 1/29
Thank you for the update. Is someone going to tell Burbage what's been going on in the Defense class? Or was it all forgotten in the face of Lavender's 'portfolio'?
IWantColoredRain chapter 66 . 1/15
Uh-oh.
Majerus chapter 65 . 1/12
The whole teen angst thing is a necessary evil - at least you bring some entertainment to it :)

I don't remember how Draco became "Scarhead fanboi"? (btw, you're welcome to use that - I'd say the twins could work it in: Hey Draco, we know you can't stand how Harry beats you all the time, but did you really have to get a bigger scar just to try to stand out?
;)

Harry's forgiving attitude is well portrayed, kudos.

Ahhh, the sorting, one of the key moments in any fic.
Once again you pull off a good one, nice details!

I'm shocked that they could foist the tournament off on the old Scot. They had to have made some serious concessions, or she's not the same character you've been building her to be: more conscientious and careful about her students safety.
Then again, maybe you did get those concessions. Maybe the idiots think Dragons Are More Safe than what they had planned ;)

Speaking of 'the old Scot', "You may now eat." *laughs* So direct, no flourishes and silly wand waving, Love It!

Really enjoying your tale, sorry I missed the deadline on the review, but in good news I actually posted chapters! ;)
M
Macadamia chapter 66 . 1/12
Loved the chapter! Was a nice change from the dark and dreary stuff I've been reading recently ( read: Allegiant). The first scene though lighthearted was nostalgic. It's one of the things that makes Harry Potter so great, the eccentric-ness. I like the makeover scene. It was a good decision to have it from Dennis's POV. I wonder what's up with Ron. He's one of my favourite characters and frankly, I was missing him. Now though it looks like the gryffindor bunch is going to to the bottom of *that* mystery. That would be nice. I loved it.

Peace out,
Mac
Fibinaci chapter 66 . 1/11
Poor Dennis, you do a good job portraying his hopeless crush without making him seem too pathetic. Good job with lavender and the makeover to keep Burbage form discovering a bit of plot too soon.
Tellur chapter 66 . 1/10
Hmm, I had to reread the last couple of chapters to look for clues about what could be wrong with Ron. Seems as if his insecurities are rearing their heads - could that be the project that you alluded to?

Anyway, interesting stuff going on. Seamus almost managing to tell Charity about Moody putting them under the Imperius - I really wonder what would have happened if Lavender hadn't interrupted. That was one of the scenes that didn't make sense in the books at all. First he puts the fear of Merlin into the students that even attempting to cast one of them at a fellow human would buy them a ticket to Azkaban - and then, not ten minutes later he uses it on all of them? I mean, he probably could have influenced them to not talk about it to the other professors, but really, it's a school - something like that WILL eventually come out.
The chilling thought is that Crouch felt it was completely in character for Moody to do that.

Anyway, the staff of Hogwarts sure is odd, but on the other hand that seems to be a general theme with wizards. There are quite a lot of them with titles like 'the Oddball' or 'the Weird' and even Percy admits that Dumbledore is 'quite mad'. Maybe something about magic encourages strange behaviour, which would explain quite a lot, actually.
mworth1019 chapter 66 . 1/9
This is such an interesting story...funny, sad, poignant everything...
Ari989 chapter 66 . 1/9
Good chapter! The staff meeting was pretty funny, with Burbage being my favorite part. Who knew she was as bad at muggle things as Arthur Weasley? Speaking of her, how come she doesn't know about Moody's lesson on the unforgivables and casting the imperious curse on the students? I would think it a bit of a stretch if fake (?) Moody was doing something so bold and obvious behind the rest of the staffs' back. Anyway, I had fun! Thanks for the update!

PS: In regards to the PM you sent me, I thinks it's well within your skills to do a GREAT job with years 5 and 6!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 66 . 1/9
I loveed loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next update.
god of all chapter 66 . 1/9
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
1,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »