Reviews for Lion Unity
janefanatic chapter 18 . 5/5
Oh, no! Poor petrified people!
janefanatic chapter 16 . 5/5
Good for Oliver!
janefanatic chapter 14 . 5/5
Uh oh! That doesn't sound good!
janefanatic chapter 11 . 5/2
Thanks for sharing! I like Charity!
janefanatic chapter 10 . 5/2
Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 7 . 5/2
That was strange of Dumbledore.
janefanatic chapter 6 . 5/2
Dammit, Ginny! She sucks so far! Thanks for sharing!
Inkling Blotspot chapter 69 . 2/16
This is brilliant! I hope you haven't given up on it. Really appreciate this story.
Katzztar chapter 48 . 2/5
Remus had a right to be angry. Charity was pushing there, and frankly sounded just like Hermione does often; think that friendship means the other person HAS to tell them EVERYTHING, they get annoyed/hurt if something is kept from them. They forget there is something called privacy, even when two people are friends, they have rights to maintain some stuff private.
Heck, Charity & Remus only met 2 months prior!
I hope Remus doesn't get all whishywashy "I'm sorry" to her
Katzztar chapter 42 . 2/4
Sounds like one problem the Puddlemere team has with Wood is that he's trying too hard. When someone tries too hard, some may not see the enthusiasm instead see it as "being fake" even if its not.
2nd could be that he's still a student. I mean Wood just showed annoyance or just lack of knowing how to interact with the younger years, so it could the same thing, just turned around where the pro-team's the seniors that don't know how to interact with someone several years younger than them.
b00kworm93 chapter 2 . 1/17
I love how Percy's involvement let them get away with it
I hope you don't turn ron into the bad guy
Demon-Angel-Princess chapter 69 . 12/12/2016
Are you still writing this? Do you know when you'll update next? xo
cribinator chapter 68 . 10/22/2016
I'm gonna start off by saying that I think this is a great story. However, I don't like your idea of Sirius seeing Harry as James. It was hinted at in the fifth book, but I honestly think that it was just wrong. With the characterization of Sirius, it never made sense. But, that's really the only big problem I have. Also, how you describe Cedric as well, but that's more of an add on
Guest chapter 69 . 10/5/2016
This is such a good fan fiction! Please continue but do so at your own pace, you cannot force a good story, I know from personal experience.
1,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »