Reviews for Lion Unity
Guest chapter 69 . 9/21/2016
love it, one of my favourite fanfictions, please update soon if you have a chapter ready! this is a really good fic
gleefan2009 chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
love it please write more
Pandora chapter 69 . 8/6/2016
Is Percy writing to Dumbledore? After all he did say sir and I doubt he would address one of his family members as sir, also he says everyone knows of your great skill in magic, this implies that the person is famous as well as talented. Anyway, good fic and please update as it has been a while. P.S. I like the pairing of Charity and Remus and I like how you have created Charity's personality and characteristics as we don't know much about her in the books and films, You have made Charity exactly how I imagined her! Well Done, you have created a good fic and I will probably look at some more of your fics if you have any more as you have a super quality of writing and great use of words! P.P.S Please don't kill Charity off if Voldemort does come back in this fic. *Gets on knees and begs*
Guest chapter 61 . 7/29/2016
They could always move to a more tolerant nation and adopt a muggleborn or something.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/28/2016
I never understood why McGonagall didn't set up a special room for Hermione to use the time turner to sleep in. For that matter, i never understood why she gave Hermione a Time Turner in the first place, rather than forcing her to drop 2 or 3 courses. But, I guess that wouldn't have been conducive to the plot.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/27/2016
I think it's better he told her the truth. After all, if he'd kept it to himself, he really would have ended up hurting her even worse.
Guest chapter 69 . 7/22/2016
Please please please please please update soon.
Revliledpembroke chapter 69 . 7/21/2016
I like your story so far. Except for the bits I don't. I don't see why Romilda, a character known for being the girl who decides a war is the best place to try date raping one of the most famous figures in said war, gets screen time. No matter what your alternate view is, there are far better characters to actually use. I don't see why Dennis gets screen time. He was a minor introduced once to be mostly forgotten. I don't see how the Harry Potter fanclub is going, considering that Ginny was working on getting over that crush between Harry's third and fourth years, and fifth year she started dating. Other than that, I like it a lot. Oh, I didn't like senile Dumbledore, but that's been in enough fics for now that I'm mostly over it (though his mind is obviously very sharp right up until his death).
Revliledpembroke chapter 36 . 7/21/2016
A thought just occurred to me. Why would the school nurse be surprised about Lupin knowing his stuff? Wasn't he an excellent student? And, given his "medical issue," wouldn't she have been aware that he was teaching and when he was 11?
Guest chapter 69 . 7/17/2016
Hi there, i'm sorry to be impatient but could you please tell us when we may be expecting another update? It's just that I have been checking whether this fic has been update everyday. Thanks!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 69 . 7/3/2016
Your first letter (to Percy) is not finished. It's unsigned and it's not entirely obvious who wrote it. At first I thought it was Ginny, but the last paragraph makes clear that it's not her. Ron is supposedly acting like a prat, just like canon, so that leaves one of the twins?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 67 . 7/3/2016
Burbage certainly could have handled that much better. In my opinion it does absolutely no good to punish someone for fighting without first sitting down and finding out why they started fighting in the first place and then discussing suitable alternatives to fighting. All reflexive punishment does is to incur resentment against the punisher, and rightfully so. Sane people do not knock someone's teeth out without being grossly offended immediately beforehand. A "no fighting" rule is about the stupidest rule a school can try to enforce. "No incitement to fighting" puts the responsibility where it should be most of the time.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 66 . 7/3/2016
I love Harry's response to the feather boa question.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 65 . 7/3/2016
It looks like you're going to closely copy the tasks of the TWT. That's too bad. The TWT is ridiculous because the audience can't see the second and third tasks, the second task takes place in a lake that might well be frozen over in February, and only three individuals actually compete in what is supposed to be a contest that promotes international cooperation. Not to mention that contestants regularly die in it. The whole thing is just absurd.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 64 . 7/3/2016
Strangely dark for a chapter labeled "Everything's Alright".
1,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »