Reviews for Lion Unity
Ari989 chapter 67 . 4/14
I'm a little late to the party, but I'm glad to see you're back to writing this story again! And it's packed with surprises too.

I didn't see Harry keeping in touch with Aunt Petunia coming, for one, and I'm still not sure what changes prompted it. By this point in canon Harry was well and truly immersed in the wizarding world and it feels like now that he has even more wizarding friends that should be even more true, so to see his reaching back to his muggle relatives for a connection feels like a regression in his character.

Another surprise was Lee's sudden and violent reaction to Diggory's insulting his friends. It was such a turn of events from where I thought you were going with Diggory's character (some sort of redemption), but I'm actually inclined to agree with Charity's punishment of Lee: a few idiotic words don't warrant that kind of response.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to those upcoming updates so I can get back into this story properly! Thanks for the update!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 12 . 4/14
I wonder what happens...hmmm...Not good indeed. Will they use the Massive snake or kill it?
TroyWeb chapter 67 . 4/13
Interesting confrontation between Lee and Cedric. I didn't see that coming.

Keep up the good work!
Yung Warrior chapter 4 . 4/12
I've just started with the fic, but I like the idea, and you have good character interaction going so far.
Fibinaci chapter 67 . 4/12
I like Lee standing up for his housemates, it totally shows how far things have changed, in canon he'd probably be laughing at SPEW too.
Lisa Boon chapter 67 . 4/12
This is a great fan fiction! I started reading this a while ago but then life got in the way and sadly I forgot all about it until an update popped up in my E-mail. So I had to go back and re-read it from the beginning to refresh myself on what had already happened.

Can't wait for the next up-date.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 67 . 4/12
Very good! i look forward to your version of the tornament!
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 67 . 4/12
Yay! New chapter! I was thinking about this story a few days and was wondering when the new chapter would be updated. I get the computer problems though...I think mine is starting to act up too. Poor baby... *pouts*

Anyway, I loved this little prelude to Beauxbatons and Durmstrang entering the scene. Diggory totally deserved that beating he got and I'm sure Charity was thinking the same thing, especially since he was insulting her kids. The prat...

In the scene where Charity was collecting personal effects, I wonder what she would've done with a Gryffindor who relies on a magically enhanced music player to keep social anxiety at bay? Would she let the student keep it as long as the headphones (or earbuds) were inconspicuous? As someone who suffers from anxiety attacks because of ADHD, I think of stuff like this in moments like this. I would hope she would let them keep it.

Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Iwa Shinju chapter 67 . 4/12
Thanks for the update. I've enjoyed the chapter, especially how Burbage makes for a very different head of house than McGonnagal. The only thing I don't quite like is how the SPEW is going. I don't believe friendship should mean mindless support. Loyalty is a virtue, but refusing to wear a badge saying 'spew' when there is no real reason the organisation must be named exactly so is no disloyalty in my opinion. If so many people were joining, someone should at least convince Hermione to change that name.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 67 . 4/12
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
fine head of house burbage is. didn't even ask what the fight was about.
TroyWeb chapter 66 . 4/12
Thanks for the update.

McGonagall confronting the eccentricities of Hogwarts is a good subplot. One of the reasons why Harry Potter books grab readers attention is that JK Rowling created so many weird and quirky characters. Unfortunately it also makes them easy cannon fodder for critics. You have an opportunity to show them as more than just "the lady with the vulture hat". Having Charity talk to the students about how to properly dress as a Muggle is a good way to bring it up in a fan fic story without being holier-than-thou.
Noble Korhedron chapter 67 . 4/12
Don't apologise for not being able to get the hard drive, but an A/N chapter as an update would've been nice. Or perhaps something on your profile?
elmoryakhan chapter 67 . 4/12
Great an update. By the way I have just one concern, I hope this story doesn't devolve into a Diggory bashing fic. In canon he was a nice guy.

So the Triwizards tournament is about to begin. I can't wait to read your take on it. I am sure unlike in canon,the whole Gryffindor will be behind Harry here this time.

Sorry to hear about your hardrive I hope everything's fine now. Update when you can.
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 67 . 4/11
Great chapter. I wonder why Cedric would say stuff like that, since he was nicer in the books. On the other hand, I'm not surprised that Lee punched him for being so rude. Did Petunia ever respond to Harry's letter?
1,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »