Reviews for Lion Unity
Spring Raine chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
I had the craziest thought when I first read you were looking for a History of Magic Professor, Xeno Lovegood! I know he publishes the Quibbler, but that's a monthly publication, so I don't think teaching would interfere to much and even though he is to put it mildly a tad eccentric. My other saner choice would be Augusta Longbottom. I honestly can't decide which choice I like more.

Well, at least Percy tried to get help from a teacher. Too bad the teachers were in way over there heads! What were they doing letting Percy go with them? Harry had already opened the chamber for them!

At least Penny's attitude makes sense. She's right, she isn't a Gryffindor, that doesn't make her a coward, just smart enough to know what her limits are.

Cedric is really annoying. His I want to see what all the pretty, non clingy girls are like. Well, at least the ones that won't expect me to marry them after one kiss are going to get him slugged if he's not careful. I so hope he's not careful.

I hope we see the friendship between Harry and Dean grow.

I wonder if Ginny will remember this time that Ron hates Corned Beef sandwiches? Doubtful.
Katzztar chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
aha! I knew that plan would blow up, I remembered that Ron hates corned beef XD Still its funny part to read of 11 yr olds trying to plan out a way to bribe an older kid (even if only a 12 yr old) to give info. Nice of Ron to go ahead and answer the other questions for the muggleborn though

Ah, don't tell me that Minerva thought she would handle the baslisk by herself...okay Sinistra was with her but still! McGonagall is a pro at trasfiguration and running a school, Sinistra at her class subject, neither of them are pros at handling dark creatures.
They need to contact the ministry and get the dept that handles dangerous creatures to come .
Kairan1979 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
"He shrugged. "It was simple, really. You and Mum are the only ones who don't know that I hate corned beef."

Busted! So much for the weakest link!

And with BOTH Headmistress and Percy petrified, I guess it's up to Harry to save the day again.
Wonderbee31 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Oh dear, and things are getting worse quite fast. Loved the Harry Potter fan club, and when Ginny said the boy who lived, I had this image of the group from the film "Hot Fuzz" who chant the greater good at all opportunities LOL. Loved Ron getting to tweak Ginny, as well as it looking like Fred and George are trying hard, but still coming up short in some aspects.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Uh oh, who wants to bet that Cedric Diggory now has the diary? From the way he was thinking I can see that. I know that's not likely, but possible. I love how you described him as looking a bit like Edward Cullen (Pale skin, Bronze Hair). I got a real kick out of that.

Cosmyk
MariusDarkwolf chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Uh oh. Very good update, but poor George. Looking forward to more
magitech chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Only just started reading your fic and am liking the story so far.

Loved your new improved Percy in chapter 8, waking up and realizing how useless Dumbles is.
serialkeller chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Wow, not much of a headmistress, but then again, it's hard to compete with dumbles power, although harry was still able to beat a basalisk with a freaking sword with no training
HellsMaji chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
God, Harry's so stupid.. And let me guess, even though he now knows the diary is Voldemorts, he's still not going to tell anyone right?
mdauben chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
I just discovered your story the other day so this is my first review. I've read the whole story straight through from the beginning and I really like the basic idea of Harry being supported by more friends. I think you have done a great job so far on the plot and characters and I'll be looking forward to your next update.
tlyxor1 chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Enjoyed
Badgedbadger chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Ooh, nice ending there.
lilmisadiva chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
lmbo loving it
Thinker90 chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Darker hair hmm? TMR perhaps?
phoebe turner chapter 17 . 2/5/2013