Reviews for Lion Unity
Spring Raine chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
Loved it. My favorite part was when Katie just happened to fall right into Oliver's arms. Perfect. I like the plan you had them come up with to defeat the basilisk. Much better then Harry killing it with a sword. I hope at some point Angelina will realize what a flake Cedric is. Really, Cedric is usually one of my favorite characters. I just hate him in this story. Really, though, how stupid are Ginny and Demelza? As first years they know next to no spells yet. How exactly were they expecting to be of help to the others? Or was it more along the lines of them wanting to see Harry doing something heroic? I wonder if Ginny telling Hermione about the club will be enough for Hermione to find out exactly what the club is so she can warn Harry about it.
Firenze Fox chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
Awwwwwwwwww, this is brilliant! I hope you update soon!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
...dear old Ollie is going to get lambasted from one end of the castle to the other when the adults find out. lol.

can't wait to read more!
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
What how are they going to kill the basilisk?
RRW chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
Roosters...that is all I am going to say is ROOSTERS! Hell record a rooster's cry (since there is a tape recorder that works in Hogwarts evidently) and play it over, and over again until the cry kills the basilisk.
Lyd chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
I just finished all of this fic in one sitting. It is wonderful. I like fics that focus on friendship. And you do this one well. I also think that it is interesting that bringing in more responsible adults did not solve the problems around the Chamber of secrets. Simply telling a responsible adult does not always work, but it is kind of nice that you have the characters try that before they stumble blindly into danger. I just wonder who is opening the chamber now? Will we find out?
Guest chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
I hope no one die.
phoebe turner chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
i loved it!
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Wow!
Poor Dumbles seems to have gone over the edge...
Mae
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
Way to go!
lilmisadiva chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
smh hunting season I hope they come out okay
agnar chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
Please, PLEASE have someone be smart enough to transfigure a damned rooster to kill the bloody thing. Everyone is so damned dumb about it! Now a couple 2nd years like ron and harry wouldn't know how. But with owl level or above students involved, they MUST know how to change something into a cockrel to crow and kill the damn thing. Just make them smart enough to do it.

I wanna keep liking this fic, but frankly you seem to keep making people dumber than even in canon, the adults can *maybe* be expected, though it seems you're taking it to extremes. But give a few students a brain.
Slicerness chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
I know it's early, but I'd like to see Harry step up more. He's been pretty much a side character so far, where as Percy and Oliver have been the main characters.
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
I'm glad to see Oliver as reluctant leader again. His speech is definitely better than the one before the Quidditch match.
I'm glad Roger's attempt backfired spectacularly.

"Oliver looked at the portrait again. "We're going to kill a basilisk."

Can't wait to see more!
Majerus chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Quite the speech!

Well Penny is quite sure of her feelings for Percy now... poor guy lol.

Roger's timing was terrible!
"
Why Davies, why? Why couldn't he have just kept his stupid, big, fat mouth shut?

But Roger looked just as surprised as all of the others.
"
I'm not finding this very clear. Perhaps put some identifying info to clarify who was speaking or thinking the "Why Davies, why?..." line?

Hmmm... good chapter, I do hope they come up with a Way to complete it before they set out on their quest :p
M