Reviews for Lion Unity
Makurayami Ookami chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
This is good. And oh boy. Showing something you don't know is NOT a good idea.
phoebe turner chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
great chapter!
Katzztar chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
So Roger Davies is as big an idiot in this as he was in the 4th book...nice! XD
I mean its stupid to play a tape you know nothing about in public thinking it would embarrass a rival. That can go sooooo many ways-from havign nothign to do with quidicht or the players to being something stupid, to something the teachers want to stay secret.
I'm wondering if thats it. Several times Oliver has gone into McGonagall's office, Davies could have put a spell on Oliver to record what was being said, thinking that Oliver was in trouble. If that is so, then its possible Davies reveals the info about the basilisk to rest of the school.

Or it could be a recording of a Gryffindor singing in the shower XD and if THATS true, lets hope Oivers sings bettert han Percy! According to his brothers, Percy is pretty horrible - enough that the screeching from the golden egg reminded them of it.

I agree on one thing is for sure, indeed no one is going to forget Roger Davies.
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I can't believe I only found this story today! I was afraid how much would be taken from the story due to Harry having more support and Gryffindor actually sticking by its house members but this is wonderful - there's still plenty of mystery and adventure which is great! Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to the next update - really curious as to what Davies has his hands on! :)
Sunny-D57 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Great Story! I'm really enjoying the new House unity. Though, I'm wondering when Ginny may get a chance to bond with people. And Luna. Will other houses become so interunified? You've got me thinking about all the possibilities, and I love it! Great story, again, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Would I be wrong in guessing that the tape holds the confirming of Hsrry being a parselmouth?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Oh, yikes...
Nikeya chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I have to ask about the tape. I can't just wait until the next update.
How did he record it? Whatever it is. I thought muggle technology doesn't work at Hogwarts. And how is he going to play it? He may be a Ravenclaw but me thinks he's got nothing on that tape and just thinks he has.
Please update soon. :)
serenityselena chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
oh my... the snake has managed to attack... it seems that it will not be too easy to get rid of this danger...
oh dear... Roger Davies really is a stupid moron... I wonder when he will see the "light"... does he need a "hard" lesson?...
can't wait to
Spring Raine chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I think Oliver needs to remember to stop being so subtle when he's calling the Professors incompetent. They aren't smart enough to pick up on what Oliver's saying.

I loved the intervention Harry's friends through for him. I thought it was very well done. Especially the twins response.

I didn't like Roger Davies in canon and the more I see of him in this story the less I like him. I don't know what's on the tape Roger has, but I hope whatever it is it turns out to be a big disappointment to him.

I really hope this is going to be a Harry/Luna story. The reason I think they would make such a good pairing? They can understand each other. Harry spent his whole life before Hogwarts being bullied by Dudley and his friends. Luna has spent all of her first year being bullied by all of Ravenclaw. Luna though does know what it's like to be loved thanks to her Father, while Harry doesn't have that example in his life. That's why I think they'd be good for each other.

I'd like to see Neville and Hermione together. I do think Hermione needs to make an effort to learn about Wizarding traditions for this pairing to work.

I'd like to see Oliver/Katie together.
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
So Roger's plan is to win Quidditch Cup and then expose Harry as parselmouth? He has to win first. And with Harry as a Seeker, he can't win without releasing a horde of Dementors on Quidditch pitch.
Yana5 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
sorry what was your name again. i forgot
Lightningblade49 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I get the feeling Davies will be in azkaban soon and he wont be forgotten that's for sure.
red-jacobson chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Interesting, where did this tape come from? And how would Roger (a supposed Pureblood) know about a tape?

As always, looking forward to more

MariusDarkwolf chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Interesting. Kinda wonder what tape. Update as you chose everyone's different.
1,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »