Reviews for A Christmas Carol in San Francisco
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I held off reading this one, I don't know why but ... it is touching and wonderful and I think I'll read it again Christmas Eve.
mom13 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
great story! Love the emotion between Steve and Jeannie. You captured Mike's character perfectly. Was the tux a hint to a new Steve and Jeannie story? Sure hope so. Good Job!
Mounty Swiss chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Awww, wonderful! Is this an ending or a beginning?
mcatB chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Aw, make a girl cry, now, why don't you!? Perfect ending to the story! Thanks so much!
honu59 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Aw...this is just a lovely ending. Don't care if it's AU or not. Just perfect the way it is. Thank you for this very special holiday story! You have such a way with words...beautiful story beautifully told!
meixel chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Lenny was a great choice to point Mike to the future. What I am amazed about in this story is your ability to convey the past, present and future without really using 'ghosts' (except from Helen in Mike's dream). Instead, the future was Brennan, Tanner, Steve and Jean and Lenny was able to show the reactions of each.

I'm a sucker for a Jeannie/Steve storyline, so I look forward to that. But I'm also wondering what got Mike into this funk to begin with.

Looking forward to more!
Mounty Swiss chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Sometimes you just need such an angel (or two or three of them) to help you get on track! Very well written.
mcatB chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Glad things are on their way to the good for Mike. Just in time for Christmas. Thanks!
honu59 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Oh, this is such a nice turn-around in the story. And completely believeable and in character! I can see and hear it playing out. Now I can't wait to read the ending to see what happens with Mike's Christmas with Jeannie and Steve. Good job!
princessesmeralda chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Nice story!
honu59 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad that Father Scarne is showing Mike what he's been missing out on in his life, people and relationships too precious to take for granted. A good lesson for all of us!
meixel chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
What happens when one of my favorite holiday stories intersects with one of my favorite shows? This is just fantastic! I really like the way you've made this story possible through the Streets canon.
honu59 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Really nice story you've begun. It does sound like Mike needs some time off. Sweet that he had the short dream of Helen. Or was it really a dream? Perhaps Helen nudged that book to stick out of the book shelf! I'm looking forward to reading more of this Christmas treat!
mcatB chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Good start to the holiday story. Looking forward to more chapters!