Reviews for Friend
Alright, alright, I'll review. Just don't eat me. :/

I think you nicely showed what Arthur was feeling. It's odd to actually see (read, same difference) what's going on in Arthur's head instead of guessing. But I think you did a very good job. And that last 'screw you' from karma cracked me up. :D
Kas3y chapter 1 . 1/14
I would LOVE a longer story on this. Where Arthur doesn't get a say as Uther is the King and he sells Merlin to a Noble that Threatens war if they dnt Sell he or watever :) It would be great :D
sarajm chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Loved this! I can't believe I haven't reviewed it already :)
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I like it very sweet Arthur :)
midknightmist chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
great story. would like to see it from merlins pov. thanks for sharing.
Leonarema chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
You captured Arthur's confusion perfectly. What a beautiful friendhsip story! I am all gooey here.
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
God that was briliant!Realistic,canon,in character, i could imagine all scenes happened in series,Arthur protective over Merlin,his inability to ever admit that they are friends,and everything in this story were amazing!
Bravo!
zendog chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Funny, moving, well written and in character. great story. Would love to hear the breakfast conversation, where Merlin gets to explain how and why he got chained up...
llLethell chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
:D That was full of bromancy awesomeness!
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Never DID get to hear how it happened. Merlin was gonna tell him over breakfast. -sigh-
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was adorable. I very much agree that Arthur probably was confused as to how to regard Merlin - wanting to call him friend but feeling unable to due to their opposing stations.
futuremerlin chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was actually amazing! The way you portrayed the characters were perfect! It was like the real thing, you even got uther perfectecly! Ive always wondered why he hadnt questioned arthurs attatchment to merlun! Anyway, it was perfect nothing ! Keep writing :-)
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was awesome :D
irezel chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww w, this was cute. :)
Tibbins chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I loved this fic! The perfect amount of funny, adorable, frustrating, tense and just plain awesome!
Really cute :P Bless Arthur, he really is a prat xD butwe love him anyway :P