Reviews for A Thousand Paper Cranes, One Wish For You
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 1 . 4/10
My heart just died. The sad thing is something like this probably really did happen. That someone did feel the same pain. . . But seriously! You- you can't just do that! You can't kill him only for the other to come back! (I'm thinking along the lines of suicide when he finds out what happened. . .) and Takao! Seriously?! I'm crying in buckets!
Yukito Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/21
You... You... I hate you! I just entered this fandom and now reading this... Kise... Those paper cranes... You just snatched my heart from my chest. It's not like I need it anyway... :(
Despite my personal feelings and broken heart, this story was beautiful. Why are angsty stories always the best? TT
Your writing style is truly Amazing. I loved it!

Yuki
name chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Its my second time reviewing for this lol. I just want to share that I let my friend, who doesn't even like shounen ai, read this. She was crying and she told me that this is the first and only shounen ai story that made her cry so much.
Ax-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Why did you do this to me? ;;
I didn't need my heart anyway..
Hahah... ;-;
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
My heart has just been killed.
BluetoYellow chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Uwaaaaaaah TAT This is so sad .. Just me imagining Kisecchi making those paper planes for Aominecchi .. He really loves him. It's really sweet that Aominecchi saved Kisecchi from the accident but sad at the same time. I love Kise's thoughts. You will really know what he feels in his situation , In his lover's situation. I cried hard but I love angsty AoKise fics. I'm a masochist XD Please make more ! They're my OTP
I HATE YUO chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
OMG SERIOUSLY WOW MY HEART IS ACHING SOMEONE THREW SALT AT MY EYES AND I AM A SOBBING MESS WHY DID YOU DO THIS HOW COULD YOU WAIT WHY DID I BOTHER CLICKING THIS WHEN I KNOW MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THE FEEL :"(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
RoaringBacon chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love how tragic and beautiful it can be at the same time. Definitely worth re-reading.
baked-mashed-potato chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
TTTT NOOOOOOO WHY SO SAD!
BEST AND WORST STORY EVER!
THIS MADE ME CRY SO HARD TTTT
BUT ITS SUCH A GOOD STORY TTTT
Bloophearts chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Wow this is an amazing story! :) It was really heart-breaking though :( But it was really sweet and beautifully written; I love the flow of this story and it was amazing! Great job hehe!
ShowMeTheStarsIn221B chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Tears are literally streaming down my face... This is so beautiful and yet so heartbreaking, just incredible...
Oh god I need a tissue and there's none left...
Rabunyan chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
These freaking feels . No . Omg . Whut is this . ;A; this was beautifully written . I cried my eyes out when midorima spoke about takao . Good job writing this .
black-misty-sky chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh God... Oh God... No... That was so beautiful, but I can't stop crying!

BMS
lostonearth chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oh god, ur so mean. i cant even see what im typing right now... oh god,...
Demitre chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
oh my god this was so painful ;3; the concept was great and the way the story was told was brilliant. kise's speeding up with the cranes and his struggle to get aomine to wake up.. ahhh i can't. also, like someone mentioned in the reviews, the midotaka part feels like a continuation of 'how are you today?', which i've read before and it being hinted at (unintentionally?) here was so painful. you got two of my otps and made my heart wrench for them.

all in all this was amazing, thank you for writing it ;3;