Reviews for In The City of Dreadful Night
TheRogue16 chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
I guess cats have nine lives after all
TheRogue16 chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
bye bye catwoman wonderful as always
TheRogue16 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
You killed's okay I forgive
TheRogue16 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Selina Kyle...Selina Kyle, has a penchant for shiny things. I do love a good DC reference, I tip my hat to you Catwoman indeed. This an amazing story, considering I don't read AUs
Audrey chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
Oh my... Did Cobb seriously kill Bruce Wayne? And what in the world is Selina doing, knocking out poor Miles. And I thought Eames was gonna go help Arthur and Ariadne! Gosh, Eames *priorities* hehe just kidding :P

Great chapter! Keep up the good work :)
stay magical
3456543 chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
Oh boy, it looks like the walls are closing in on Selina! And I hope that Arthur and Ariadne don't get lost in limbo, and that they can get to the bottom of this and help poor Arthur!
Audrey chapter 26 . 6/9/2013 can this be?! Cobb, the murderer?! This changes everything :D
My goodness. This is just overwhelming
3456543 chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
Oh my! How did Cobb get involved with it Bruce Wayne's murder? Please update soon!
3456543 chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Oh poor Arthur! Does Fischer wish to kill Selina or make her his mistress? Thanks for the update! Great chapter!
3456543 chapter 24 . 5/4/2013
Oh, poor Arthur posion and calling for Ariadne! Please update soon!
3456543 chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
So, has Selina changed? And poor Arthur lost in limbo is Ariadne going to rescue him? Please update soon!
actressen chapter 22 . 4/10/2013
Really like it thus far. Hoping to see some more A/A romance soon!
Audrey chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
Sooo.. Is this where we say goodbye to Selina? :O I gotta admit, i despised her at the beginning but I hate to see her die this way! Besides, Ariadne and Cobb still need to try and find her!

Awesome chapter :D Please update soon!
3456543 chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
Oh wow! :O What's going to happen?! I'm wondering if Arthur and Ariadne are going to get together and if they're going to find the killer? Please update soon! Great update! :)
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t, damnit! Nothing better happen there! I fond it interesting that Robert wants to marry her.