Reviews for Sick Day
VALERIE!1! Nice Chapter.
Shardas chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Good ending!
Shardas chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Poor Phantom. I hate being sick too. What's going off with his ghost sense? Kinda freaky!
Shardas chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
AH! Where's Phantom when you need him?
Shardas chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
O.M. Double G! I did not see that coming! That's so awesome!
Shardas chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Cool chapter! Gonna keep reading!
V.V Phantasium chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Hi i still new here on fanfiction and this has been one of the first stories i have read! but i was still curious on why when while danny was having a coughing fit, his ghost sense was red?... but overall i love this story!
Palina98765 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Wow. Mr Lancer went yoda on that teacher's crazy's ass.
ComeandGo chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
The best stories I've read so far. The personalities of DP characters aren't that much of a difference since this focuses on the 'reality' and darker side of DP. I'm actually excited for the next story. Hype! Stick to what you're doing. ;D
ChristinCC chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Nicely done story! Yay Mr. Lancer!-CC
Fire Girl125 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
This would have actually been a great episode if they were making Danny Phantom still. Great story! (although Ms. Bitter's reminds me a lot of Penelope Spectra). :)
MsFrizzle chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
This story caught my attention probably because I've been sick all week so I'm feeling rather sympathetic towards Danny there. I like the idea of a ghost teacher and Ms. Bitters (from invader Zim?) sounds appropriately scary. I liked the idea of Lancer saving the day as I'm partial toward the character. One thing about you story that did not seem to fit well is how the students/teacher/etc. reacted in school. A better plan would have been to try and evacuate all the students.
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
cool
meapzilla2mouse chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Yay, that was a great story! I like how Mr. Lancer was the hero too.
Zinnia99 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Way to go Lancer! This story is good. Nice story.