Reviews for The Corner of December
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
It's beautiful, beautiful! A perfect Christmas story (though I feel sorry for Momo's poor fiancé!). I can see strains of murakami in your writing... I love your hitsuhina fic.
marionette16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Hey hey
I just found out this amazing piece of work!
Love it so much!
It flowed perfectly, subtly and almost dramatically
You are a talented writer, when I read those, it was like, i am anxious too whether they would meet up. In short, you could move reader's heart with the flow of your story.
I admired your 'wide' range vocabulary that it makes your fiction of a another class.
Keep going! If your future is to be a writer, go for it! You got a knack for it!
Even I'm thinking how great it would be to make a short movie of this story lol
I don't know why, but my head kept on playing this song "I'll be home for christmas" whilst reading this
Kay, nuff of my babbling..
Ganbaru ne!
Btw waiting for your hitsuhina work! :p
Lovelove 3
JazzinAces chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is the most well written fan fiction I have ever read. I'm not even joking. It flowed in such a way that nobody would even need to understand the characters to enjoy the story. I loved the hints at the red string of fate and for some reason the ending with the tickets just screamed Paperman at me.
LyricaLyricist chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hey, I've read ALL your Hitsuhina stories and have found them so beautiful! You have so much talent...please keep writing!
TheFayrinaTale chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You are AMAZING author, I love most of your story (I haven't read the rest).
I definitely love this story.
Gutsy Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Perfect.
xXduncanxloverXx chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow. Just...wow.

This story was, for a lack of a more enchanting word, beautiful. The style, the flow, the use of Christmas vocabulary, all the subtle implications throughout. It's all simply perfect.

I'm honestly tearing up a bit at how much this tugged at my heart. When writing stories, a lot of people forget that the characters they're writing about aren't perfect- they've made mistakes and have had regrets too. And you made that work so gloriously in your favor.

I am absolutely in love with this fic. Seriously, I can't find a flaw anywhere. Amazing, amazing work, dear.
Kuchiki-Hime chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow, yet another successful piece of writing. I love the way you describe things, the pictures and scents just whirling in my mind with each word written. Beautiful fanfic. Don't stop writing HitsuHina, you are actually a dependable HitsuHina author.
DustKittynSilver chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lovely holiday story. Thank you for writing this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
love it. you write so well!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
this is an awesome christmas gift :) but you can't stop writing hitsuhina! you're too good at it! :'( i just started reading your other stories too.
MelodyBelli chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
My, my, my. What a beautiful story. You should get this published, really. I love your writing style here, it's poetic in a way, especially how you can flow back and forth between the present and their memories. Even though its a chapter, there is so much quality themes and little memories in here that makes it one of the best fanfics i've read.
hailey-shiro chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww this was so sweet! You are really, really good at describing their feelings :)
StoriUrahara chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awwwww :3 I loved this SOO so much!

It was so beautiful :) great job!

And I can't wait for the next "Twelve" update!

Daughter of Hat-n-Cloggs
Floodlight-Zhou chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Joany-chan...I thought this name sounded familliar...Now I know why! You're the one who writes "twelves"! I love this fic, even if it always makes me cry XD
I just loved this one-shot. It's so beautiful! 3
So you're gonna stop writting about them? Aw that's too bad. ;(
But I understand your choice (even if I hope you will change your mind)
Happy holidays !
Ps : sorry if there any spelling or grammar mistakes, English is not my native language.