Reviews for Snow Sunflowers
Dinsoku chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I love the way you described Russia's dream at the beginning, very surreal and, well, dream-like! It was short, but the characterization was great, and I especially liked Russia's direct-and-honest attitude. Well done! :)
Nyan chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
America jealous of Canada is really cute! And Russia was very direct X3
EqualDemise731 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I Love this style! Cute and simple!
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love it! The whole dream thing confused me a bit at first but on the whole this is a truly lovely RusCan fic :)
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is very cute! Who knew that Russia's bizare dream foreshadowed Russia's actual date with Canada. I giggled at his confession, but even more so with the ended. This made me smile and I'm glad that I read this. Most new stories I read do disappoint me. This did not! Keep writing!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Lol! I was caught between grinning and laughting outright through this entire story! Great job! I just love how you characterize Russia, Canada, America and Belarus, you've got them and thie reactions pegged down really well. I also like how it's so sweet and simple and light; it could have easily been long and dark but I like it this way. Very sweet and funny. All in all, great job!