Reviews for His, and Only His
Erik chapter 2 . 1/22
I really liked this, good choice of pairing.
im ur misconception chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Well it is definitely a differnt take on some stuff.. but I do like what you did with it.
RenTenTen chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I think that using 'Da' for Dad is the cutest thing ever and if I ever have kids I will force their father to introduce himself as that...or just get an Irish guy. *life plan, locked and set*
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Brilliantly written and very unique story. I loved Chloe's expose on the US corruption and intolerance for mutants. Charles and Logan would have been blown away by her revelations. Magneto probably would have been in two minds wanting to strangle her into silence or want to recruit her talents and intelligence. :) loved the relationship Chloe and Loki are shown to have. Would have loved to read more about working out the kinks and their rebuilding of Jotun royalty.
angel897 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
lovely and enjoyable chapter to read congrats on completing another story :)
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
liked it enjoyable and interesting to read
sweets1111 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
This was definitely a bit of a surprise but a welcome one! Thanks for the sequel :)
BrightStar chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful job! :D
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Hmm, nice to see you updating again. Not to be rude or anything, but it has been a while. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Loved the closure. Didn't expect this but was thrilled when I saw you updated it.
Azera-v chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Really loved this. Love the pairing!
wicked18writer chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Loved this.
saint21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I gotta admit Loki/Chloe is a pairing I've never read or thought about that said I can't wait to read the sequel!
Harlequin Shadow chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow! That was awesome! I hope you put the sequel up soon!
klu chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This was quite entertaining and it seems like maybe all Loki needed was someone to 'pull the crazy' out of Loki... Too bad Chloe wasn't really there to do that...