Reviews for His, and Only His
BrightStar chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow. Great story. I loved it. Well done. :D
chacra chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
thank you for this beautiful story! so love this pairing! they're so cute together! really hope you will publish soon the sequel!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oh my! I like this a lot, and I can't wait to read the sequel!
dhh chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Lovely! Too bad I didn't get to see the X-Men!
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Interesting. I wasn't sure I'd care for the pairing, but you definitely pulled it off. The end seemed to skip around a bit, but I still enjoyed it.
The only negative I'm going to point out is you did a lot of telling, rather than showing. I'm frequently guilty of it, but I try to avoid it because it can become boring. Just something to keep in mind for future fics.
I look forward to the sequel.
Thanks for sharing! :-)
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was great, and I would love to check back at the sequel.
Sblck chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
i like it and can;t wait for the sequel
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Loved it! This was great! Especially when Nicky-poo was called out on his dirty laundry.

I wonder what the POTA has to say about it.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
this was great!
feeling the fall chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this story. Two of my favorite characters! Please post the sequel soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I enjoyed this.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Totally, totally awesome story! I loved every single second of this story! A sequel, you say? Part two, you say! CAN'T WAIT! I'm going to 'follow' this story just in case you add it onto this story! :)

Absolutely brilliant! Thanks for writing and posting! :)
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Interesting fic. I liked. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
On the fact Marvel has more common mutations leading to superhuman abilities, well I read the cosmic beings called the Celestials influenced the evolutionary events in humanity to create those mutant abilities. While what you wrote did not really contradict what I read in wiki, I just wanted to clarify what I had known in case you perceived things differently.

While I liked the bondmate thing and how it perhaps came about, I felt it was a weak excuse for how they became so affectionate and so would have preferred things to be more subtle because the romance in a way felt kind of forced as if you were trying too hard to show people there was romance between the two.
ladysakura chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Great story. Looking forward to the sequel.