Reviews for Chrysalis
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Can you pleassssssse continue this story don't let sousuke be bad pleaaaassse
Picklez80 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
I don't think Aizen's giving up that easy! Great chapter!
Anon chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Awwwww, don't worry Tetsuya. I don't think Aizen will give up on you. Great chapter! Thanks.
alabirdie chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
awww it's not a baby? :( I hope kisuke, orihime, and unohana taicho can help! poor sousuke, he wants a family. hope they can help him too. great chapter, looking forward to the next update! you are awesome as always spunky :)
Sariniste chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Thank you for updating this story! I loved this chapter. Please keep going! I want to find out what happens next!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Thank you so much for continuing this! I hope there will be more soon. I really want to know what will happen.
Sariniste chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Oh, I'm so glad you're continuing this story. I really love it and can't wait to see what happens. I definitely agree with you about seductive Aizen being irresistible. The scene where Tetsuya asked Aizen to stay was so sweet. But what is happening to Aizen now? Please update soon!
Winterheart2000 chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Yay, a new chapter! Oh, poor boys, have to have fun times to 'stabilize' Tetsuya? You sneaky hogyoku, you!
Periwinkle chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Yes! They know the hogyoku is up to something. I sure hope Kisuke decides to help them. Thanks for the chapter.
Sariniste chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Yay! You are working on this story again! I love this chapter. Aizen is his wicked self, and poor Tetsuya is so angsty. Their interactions were fabulous, and then you ended on a dramatic little cliffhanger.

Please don't make us wait so long before you update again.
Kittykins chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Poor Tetsuya has been so traumatized, but Aizen seems like just the right guy to take his mind off his troubles with some good loving.-Please?
Picklez80 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Love it! Please update soon.
Periwinkle chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Moar, please! I love seductive Aizen.
Winterheart2000 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
How did I know Aizen would sneak in and steal Tetsuya. I'm glad he woke up, now give in to sexy Sousuke! You know you want to.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Oh Aizen-sama, you are soooooo smooth!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »