Reviews for Given New Life
Guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Loved it soooooo much!
Luka'sBlade chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
They're taking the hobbits to isengard, They're taking the hobbits to isengard, to isengard...
Luka'sBlade chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Fuuuuuuuuuck. I really wanted boromir to survive! Gaaaaaah. Damn it, this guy is always dying.
IrishElf chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
Hey, SilentLaughter! Just wanted to tell u, I LOVED this story. It is heart-wrenching and inspiring. Congrats, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Update immediately, please!
StaryNight chapter 27 . 5/13/2013
Please know that this is amazing! I love it so so so so so much! You made me cry so many times, it is so precious! Congratulations on creating the perfect valence between the script, and your own story. They blended together perfectly smooth! I can't wait to see what you come up with next:)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is a really good story and I don't see why it doesn't have more reviews!
GeminiCrystal chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Great storry :D
sailor-starlight101 chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Legolas: a diversion

Me: No shit captain obvious

Legolas: Thank you lieutenant sarcasm
Abyss Prime chapter 27 . 4/25/2013
It was wonderful being on this journey with you, even if I wasn't there at the very beginning to cheer you on :)
XxSaphirezxX chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
Good luck to you for all your other stories then because this is really good Sorry I didn't review for all the other chapters and around here, a good fanfic writer with a his/her own unique style is hard to come by(or I haven't read enough), at least for now while we're all learning. But I enjoyed your story :)
RescueAngel chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
Awesome story! I have enjoyed this story for the first chapter till the end.
Tintcalad chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
AHHHHHHHh IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I loved it!
Great job on this story!
thecrownlessagainshallbeking chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
Amazing, amazing, amazing! NOW I finally get the title!
Epilogue 2%Pr
Saren-Dipety chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
Oh my gosh. HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! I was totally surprised that you killed her... I was very very surprised. Oh oh oh! You should write a sequel! D This was such a great story!