Reviews for Bridges We've Burned
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Aww this is cute! I love Madison and jack together :) they are both funny and Madison really liked him she didn't toy with him like Grace. Although I felt bad for grace in this chapter it's good jack was honest
JV chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
you had a interesting choice for grace but like you i like benxgrace more because of the dance and what happened after they didn't have a chance
Princess Pinky chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
After reading the last chapter, seeing Grace's reaction in this one (calling Madison a slut) makes me want to smack her a little. I know Madison can be pretty annoying, but I think the only time I ever really liked her was with Jack. I guess Jack must've had some kind of epiphany while he was in limbo (it would've been cool if all he could think of when he woke up was a seagull), but I'm glad he chose Madison. I want the both of them to grow up and respect each other and be more than sex, so it's nice the way this chapter (and story) ended. 3
Princess Pinky chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I'm giddy that Grason got such a long chapter. They don't get enough love. (Damn you, show, why not just have Grason on screen instead of introducing Daniel? *shakes fist* Still, I'll always cherish their page in "The Secret Diary of Ashley Juergens.")

My shipper heart loves the title of this chapter.

I snorted with laughter when Grace got mad at Kathleen for not being sensitive to her "broken heart." It's more later seasons Grace that you've characterized there, but it's appopriate for the timeline that this takes place in. It was also wonderful to see Grace taking some cookies to the hospital. It touches on both her early Christian characterization as well as her desire to become a doctor. And who else would she meet there except Jason, right? (So much lost potential.) I hate that they had to have Grant horn in on the Young Healers Camp in the show when that was so Jason and Grace's thing. And even though they didn't hook up in this chapter, it was perfect how you left it open ended. It seemed hopeful with a touch of real life (since not everything gets wrapped up in a neat little bow all the time).
Princess Pinky chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I really loved this chapter! The beginning was so easy to visualize and somehow it was so appropriate for Adrian's emotions. I liked that the breakup between her and Omar wasn't too messy and that they could still be friends. (The necklace you referenced, was that from the Christmas Special? Or some other episode?)

The Bendrian reunion was really well done too. I can totally see Ben just kissing her mid-sentence like that. But the best part was his Christmas gift to her. Nothing could've been more perfect except that "what could've been," but it was done in such a way that it was hopefully instead of tragic.

Really beautiful chapter and completely appropriate for the season!
Princess Pinky chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Oh, I'm stupid, I didn't see the couples listed in the description until chapter two. Yay, Jadison!

Ugh, Amy, I hate it when she's being petty and selfish, like when she takes John out of spite. But she's still bound by their custody agreement, so I guess she'll eventually have to bring him back. I'm happy to see a chapter focusing on Ricky and his feelings though. I think all of what you said about Amy's neediness and immaturity is true. The Ramy fans can't see it, but it's there; he and Amy have never been a compatible couple and in real life, they'd surely never last. And while my Radrian heart is breaking, I can even see how Clementine is similar to Adrian (the reason I always thought Ricky had an interest in Ashley, because she was similar to Adrian too).
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nope, nope. I don't believe Ricky was the only guy she loved and I definitely don't believe she loved him at band camp! :P But, I'm so happy you had them breakup. Ricky/Clementine is much more tolerable than Ramy and even though I never really hopped on the Jamy band wagon, I think the way you write them in this first chapter is really cute. I was half expecting him to call her Pimento. Also, it was nice to see some Amy-Anne interaction. (And Robie! No one ever writes about Robie.) I wonder if we'll be getting a Jamy date soon too?

And since the other main character here is listed as Madison, I suspect we'll be seeing a rebuilding of friendships and not just relationships? I hope so! And I hope Madison turns out a better friend here than in the show. (And...I kind hope she gets back with Jack. I love me some Jadison!)