Reviews for Making Him Infatuate with Christmas
fabledheart chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
why does my heart clenches in pain upon reading aomine's tragic christmas story? ;_; his pet lobster died and stepped on by a pair of couple.. oh my gawdd i fucking can't T_T kagami go make things right and make him happy again you maji tenshi! xD thanks for writing this!
Rangiku chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Love it, love it, love it. You are just so good with this pair
mamita chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Kagami is my favorite, especially since Kagami is so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, hehe, but it's a shame that no lemon hehe, I love when called by name, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
mamita chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love the couple AominexKagami, that monkey is Kagami, so tender and sweet, and sexy and seductive Aomine, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, thanks and kisses.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
owwwso cute! how i haven't read this before im dying of shame! thank thanks thanks for the amaizign n so cute n lovely n perfect christmas fic. is amaizing! i love how they are so forward but take it slow oww ? my heart is full of aokaga for today hahahahhaha lovely! yeah i believe this is at most the fic i liked the most about that day, xD i will put this in the aokaga community n i will follow you so i can read more of your work! see ya! just pm me if you need anything Edainwen
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh my GAWD! SSSSOOO ADORABLE! Ugh, I LOVE these two basketball idiots together especially when they are all blushing and cuuute hahaha! Thank you for this lovely story and great job! Keep up the awesome work! :D
Fantita chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love it! It was a sweet story and oh my Kagami is really cute *I love how he gets when Aomine calls him "Taiga"* and Aomine has his moments of tenderness, with the scarf and caressing his cheek later among other things.
Now I wonder what Kagami gave him as a present
Thanks for sharing!
Evil Light 0713 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Continue with it with lemons pretty please?