Reviews for Unwanted Excitement
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/9
Awwwww isn't that just cute! But question; if Kili is just a small young dwarfling barely able to speak properly, how does he have a 'wisp of a beard?'
Other than that, I found this fanfic very cute. It was adorable! Cute family fluff.
Nuka chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is so sweet! I love it! I had to read the hobbit for a school assingnment, and I hated it at first, but now I have a full blown obbssesion!
ZulantherWhitefeather chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This was such a good story! I love finding new Young Fili and Kili stories! If your interested, I've got one regarding Fili and Kili five years after the Battle of the Five Armies that I am currently working on that I'd appreciated if you read and reviewed :) This was so touching. Imagining the great and mighty Thorin sharing a story so mundane and normal is awesome! Great Dynamic!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
That was adorable! Amazing job!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aww! So cute. I almost melted.
La Rosa del Desierto chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Hilarious! I love Fili and Kili in this, they are incredibly cute!
kittykat2015 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
The feels!
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aww, this is so adorable! *hearts* I have had younger siblings try to hide under my bed before, so Fili and Kili running away and hiding after breaking something makes perfect sense. Thorin's reaction is lovely, as well.

I agree! I'm all for going with the book descriptions when given and grouched for a long time about Boromir and Faramir being blond. However, with Fili and Kili I am actually glad that Kili is dark, because, otherwise, with names like those, everyone would have assumed they were twins for sure and treated them as having identical personalities. Which would have been no fun at all.

As for the lack of a beard... yeah. Hmm. It could be because he's an archer. Or my theory is that the line of Durin lives longer than other Dwarves and so correspondingly ages more slowly, thus accounting for the lack of Kili's beard growth. And Fili takes after his unnamed father so he doesn't count. Dunno. It sort of makes sense in my world.
RangerJedi67 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh the adorable family feels.
Nice one Fili, throw your little brother under the proverbial bus.
Still want to give them both a hug for being so upset and afraid their uncle wouldn't love them any more.
Caring uncle Thorin is too adorable for words.
The last bit was just too perfect: "If Kíli could cleave a golden statue into two pieces with a wooden battle axe at the age of four, Thorin couldn't imagine what his nephews would be capable of when they were Dwarfs full grown." Leave it to Kili to pull something like that off by accident.
Loved it.
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It's...it's...FREAKING ADORABLE! I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT A FILI and maybe a Kili. By unintentionally scaring Thorin, the boys ended up softening him for their "heartbreaking" accident. Poor babies, no wonder he was so sweet. I couldn't resist faces like that either. And the part where he put them to bed just completed the scene perfectly. All around, well done, loved it ADOOORABLE!
SaraSugarbug17 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So adorable, but poor Kili and Fili, they were so worried that Thorin was going to be angry. :D loved it!
maplewind chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ok so baby Fili and Kili are the most adorable things on the planet and you managed to make them even more so. Loved it!
rollwithbutter chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Very well written, thanks for the story.
Eamane99 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Aww that was adorable, Keeps them all in character pretty well. I can Picture the whole scene easily in my mind. Well done.
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
It's a very cute and lovely story! Thanks for sharing it :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »