Reviews for This is our time
carien chapter 1 . 4/2
He was sepost to put his dick in her vigina !
topcat2001 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is awesome! Updates are needed, you are basically the only Ren/Oc story I can find,and your awesome so please add some more chapters, please!
Archdruid89 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Cute. You could've written in the lines where Ren was yelling imaginatively to the cop and principle that hate him and chewed him out for things he's not responsible for.
BTW, whom do you see portraying Carla, Leven Rambin, Jennifer Lawrence, or somebody else?
TalltalesfortheMissinform chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh so agree with you Ren should of went with someone else!
dancinggirl42609 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I totally love this little oneshot. I agree with all the other reviews that you should make it into a whole story starting from the beginning. I also agree that Ariel didn't deserve Ren and I've been looking for Ren/OC stories and I totally love it. So please please consider making this into a story, starting from the beginning.
Thorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is really good. You should make a whole story about them, starting from the beginning and adding this one in to it too eventually. I would like to read more on this one.
Cowgirlforever12 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Awww :) I loved this! Good job! :)

-Cowgirl
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That's so cute...
hi1235 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
i couldn't agree more about the whole ariel thing, that's i went looking for an OC fic as yours was well written you should follow it up
witchbaby300 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You should have turned this into a full story. I would have loved to read about their relationship but I'll settle for this awesome oneshot lol. :-)
gaara's-baby-gurl17 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
*swoon* that was AMAZING!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
excellent i wish this was a story and not a oneshot