Reviews for Oblivion is Calling Out Your Name
Padfoot Heir chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Damn...GO Damon! GO ELENA! I would have killed Stefan for that kind of Bullshit! At least Damon got to put some Beat-down on Baby Brother
elenasempathy chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
so so good and in depth i loved it. (:
LSiri chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Another amazing story... Every time I read one of yours, it makes me happy there's such a thing as fanfiction. Your stories are always so sweetly poignant and well crafted... A pleasure to read!
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Lots of emotions there! Liked the most of the story. Enjoyed the sweet ending.
sharpie78 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I'm a little addicted to your stories right now, but I have to get some work done so I am taking a break. It was a really great story and I always love reading so much about their feelings. Thank you!
KolenaLover chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
ummmm this was amazing! I've always wondered about that I mean Stefan could have saved Elena AND her dad but he didn't and he could've saved her AND matt but he didn't because he isnt really in love with her and they are not meant to be together... Ive been shipping anything BUT stelena since the first episode.
2serendipity chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
And the last one, for chapter one. So logical, I know;) First off, Thank you for saving a part in your story for Ric's ghost. I wonder why they put all those references in the show with Damon saving him a seat, and ordering him drinks if they are never going to do anything with that. And I miss Ric, for himself, and for his bromance with Damon.
Also, how come nobody figured out it out about Bonnie's expression? I'm glad you let Elena figure it out this way; also awesome how you fit in the telephone convo with Damon and his reaction:) lol for her having it in front of caroline and Stefan. They totally deserved that.
So. You really made my morning with your story. I hope you don't mind if i post the link to this on twitter ? Not that i have that many followers, but as a fellow author, I feel like this doesn't get the attention it rightly deserves:)
2serendipity chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Review the second lol. I have to tell you that I loved the way you described the reunion between Damon and Elena as something that would make the world tilt on its axis. Because they totally botched that on the show. After making it clear that Damon was so overcome with emotion after Elena's declaration of love that he told her to come to him, they never even hugged or exchanged a kiss? Puh-lease. So thank you so much for remedying that, and providing me with an alternative that soothes my Delena-shipper heart:) Also. Why did nobody call Caroline out on her un-epic betrayal of trust? Thank you too for at least having Elena pointing that out to Caroline.
Once again, the reunion you described was epic. One of the best I ever read. Thanks for that!
2serendipity chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Okay. I'm going to review these in reverse order. Hope you don't mind, but i just couldn't stop reading long enough to review, and you very obviously deserve a review for each chapter! I'll begin by saying that this is the best story I've read in a while. Seriously. You've written a completely parallel universe to the show, that, while it uses the very same elements, is still totally different - and, I have to say, feels much more genuine than those episodes did on the show. I've been so annoyed with some things that didn't fit, like stefan not being able to save both of them. Your explanation made much more sense because ultimately Stefan would do anything to save Damon. And while I like me some nice smut as much as the next girl, your ending here felt right somehow (not that i'd object to you writing an epilogue of early morning sexy times - in fact, is there any way to bribe you so you will?). So. I don't get how this hasn't got more reviews. And i'm going to increase that number. Right now;)
ElvishGrrl chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
beautiful. really. wish this was canon. every last painful, emotional, sappy bit of it.
ElvishGrrl chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Nice revisionist history here. If only things like those diaries entries were actually the truth of how it was on the show. Sadly they weren't. I like the world of your stories better, as it's what we would have loved to have been the truth. Now it just kind of makes me sad to read, because that wasn't how it was - but it should have been.

I 100% agree with your interpretation of the Stefan/Damon conversation about one of them leaving. Stefan totally manipulated Damon into feeling obligated to promise the same thing right back. Stefan wanted Damon to leave town when Elena inevitably chose him. I firmly believe both brothers believed Elena would chose Stefan. So yeah, Damon lost all three of the people he loved that night. That's the main reason why I hate that episode, tbh.

Thank you for this.
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was a wonderful first chapter, so emotional. If the show had gone this way, there wouldn't have been a dry eye after watching it play out.
zeva917 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
WONDERFUL! I love how you handled Elena proving to everyone that her love for Damon was/is *real*. And the bombshell about the night she died? Brilliant! Great work!
Bitcheesquared chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful story... I hadn't considered your explanation for Stefan's actions that night but considering what he did for the cure and how he was the one that made Damon transition it makes sense. And yes, I could see him being just arrogant enough to believe he could save her with cpr. It also goes a long way to explaining his defensive but rather avoidy attitude when Damon asked him what he'd been thinking. Nice theory.
Loved your Elena in this story, she was so tender and fiercely protective with Damon that It made me wish she could be the same way on the show. Though you still manged to keep her enough in character to be forgiving and optimistic for the future the way cannon Elena would be it was nice to see a defensive and protective Elena that was willing to fight her own and others doubt and ultimately for Damon. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Love Elena's attitude! She is ACTING instead of dithering and being fearful, and I like that she's doing this on the show too! CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT