Reviews for Star Trek Frontier
Rejvik chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
hey. In case you might be looking for a Star Fleet Intelligence character for your story, I have an account on Star Trek Online where I fly an incredibly stealthy Eclipse class Intelligence Cruiser, the USS Wraith. The ship comes with built in energy masking to make it near undetectable out past 10k from a target if the target isn't aware, as well as a built in cloak, the ability to perform a penetrating scan to identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities and then exploit said weaknesses and vulnerabilities by attacking either the defensive systems (shields and hull), weapons systems (weapons and targeting), or critical systems. It's slightly longer than the Odyssey class cruiser, but is more fragile and only has 350 crew instead of the Odyssey's 2000. The hull is not the bright white of Starfleet, but is black. I can provide more details if you are interested. You can contact me at Rejvik Rejvik in Star Trek Online.
A fan chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Ok, I am confused as all hell. Do you think you can put who all makes up Task Force Death as well as what ship they fly because I am all jumbled up.
overlordmichael165 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Or gundams anyway GO CRAZY.
overlordmichael165 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Could you bring in Spartans? And badass Star Destroyers? like The Excecutor or THE EPLIPSE or The Sovereign? OR in another story.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Love it!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Epic!
thegamer95 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
in the event i might sound like a whiner i am going to say this I WANT GUNDAM I WANT GUNDAM I WANT FUCKING ZAKUS
Birdy chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
long why why long
Wolfman-053 chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Somebody needs to whack Section 31 before they completely screw the Federation over...
Wolfman-053 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I assume that the Undine are actually Species 8472 of Voyager fame? Odd, I thought they'd buried the hatchet with the normal Star Trek Universe after a sort of heart-to-heart with the Voyager crew...
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
USS Defender here reporting
Patriot-112 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
BOOM! That's what I'm talking about!
war sage chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
good chapter
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Love it!
Patriot-112 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
This is only a guess, but I suspect that the invaders are Covenant. The description gave it away. Nice job!