Reviews for My Head is Full of Magic, Baby
AllegraDante chapter 10 . 1/10
*sniffs* This is beautiful E! I had no idea you updated this. I didn't get an alert. :/

I've been reacquainting myself with House/Cam lately and really miss talking/squeeing about them. This was a lovely little balm to my heart. You have always grasped their characters so well and it's nice to see that hasn't changed. It's heartwarming and bittersweet and just so them. 3
sharp2799 chapter 10 . 1/9
Perfect epilogue. He bought her a piano!
wintersmith chapter 10 . 1/4
Here's to the future! *toasts*
catgrl chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Aww that was very nice Epilogue..
vanessag chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Well, this was unexpected!
I thought this fanfic ended with the last chapter, but when I saw the e-mail that told me there was a new chapter of this story... I was really surprised, very pleseantly so!
One of my favourite christmas gift this year... thank you very much, I really like the new ending! Much more hopeful than the last one! :)
Thank you again for this new chapter, I hope you had a merry christmas!
Vanessa
crazykat77 chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
I like it. It was incredibly sweet and in the right theme actually. It wasn't OOC at all. :) It was just a bit short :( but it was not bad. :)
OldSFfan chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Pleasant Christmas fantasy. Happy holidays!
vanessag chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Oh no, it's over! :( My heart hoped for a happy ending, but I have to admit that your end is more realistic! This fanfic is very beautiful, I wish the show ended this way!
Vanessa
AllegraDante chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Lovely and very fitting end to a wonderful fic. You write House/Cameron so well and I will always read any H/C fic you write. This was a treat and I enjoyed it immensely. Beautiful, as usual E.
shadybitch chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
that's it? whyyyyyyyyyyyy? I want more! such a beautiful and well written story, deserves more to it! you should keep going, write a sequel, idk lol
catgrl chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Oh wow so House's mom knew all along.. Yay that was a good ending...
sharp2799 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Does this mean they stay together? I feel like there should be a teensy bit more, maybe an epilogue? I'm very glad to know who knew he was alive. :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
i honestly do not know what to think of this ending. hm!
OldSFfan chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Well, I'm glad he's okay for now. What happens when his mother dies? Anyhow, good story, thanks.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
So I checked my email, and to my surprise I found this gem waiting in my inbox. :)

As much as I want more, I like how you ended it. It makes more sense and feels more real than a romantic kiss in the rain or other similar things. It feels like the right end to wrap up their arc on the show. Nice work.