Reviews for My Head is Full of Magic, Baby
xxEvilRoyalPandaxx chapter 10 . 8/25
I read the entire thing in one night I'm now crying this is Beautiful xx
I like this best.—
"Atta girl," he says, with something that sounds like pride.

She grins.
dreamergirl090 chapter 10 . 7/20
I think this was great. Definitely what I felt like reading! I loved the piano being added to her apt. Added to my favorites list!
DeathCrawler chapter 10 . 5/30
liked it
CatchHouse21 chapter 10 . 3/12
Great job on this fic! I enjoyed it so much that, while I meant to make this a multi-day reading endeavor, I finished it very very late last night. I really liked the unforced relationship between House and Cameron. I liked that Cameron had an established identity and life outside of her old job at PPTH and that you developed a strong character with her. The banter was great as well. Thanks for sharing!
AllegraDante chapter 10 . 1/10
*sniffs* This is beautiful E! I had no idea you updated this. I didn't get an alert. :/

I've been reacquainting myself with House/Cam lately and really miss talking/squeeing about them. This was a lovely little balm to my heart. You have always grasped their characters so well and it's nice to see that hasn't changed. It's heartwarming and bittersweet and just so them. 3
sharp2799 chapter 10 . 1/9
Perfect epilogue. He bought her a piano!
wintersmith chapter 10 . 1/4
Here's to the future! *toasts*
catgrl chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Aww that was very nice Epilogue..
vanessag chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Well, this was unexpected!
I thought this fanfic ended with the last chapter, but when I saw the e-mail that told me there was a new chapter of this story... I was really surprised, very pleseantly so!
One of my favourite christmas gift this year... thank you very much, I really like the new ending! Much more hopeful than the last one! :)
Thank you again for this new chapter, I hope you had a merry christmas!
Vanessa
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
I like it. It was incredibly sweet and in the right theme actually. It wasn't OOC at all. :) It was just a bit short :( but it was not bad. :)
OldSFfan chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Pleasant Christmas fantasy. Happy holidays!
vanessag chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Oh no, it's over! :( My heart hoped for a happy ending, but I have to admit that your end is more realistic! This fanfic is very beautiful, I wish the show ended this way!
Vanessa
AllegraDante chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Lovely and very fitting end to a wonderful fic. You write House/Cameron so well and I will always read any H/C fic you write. This was a treat and I enjoyed it immensely. Beautiful, as usual E.
shadybitch chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
that's it? whyyyyyyyyyyyy? I want more! such a beautiful and well written story, deserves more to it! you should keep going, write a sequel, idk lol