Reviews for My Head is Full of Magic, Baby
MadDelight chapter 10 . 1/19
I think I would've died without the cute epilogue. Really great fic!
MadDelight chapter 4 . 1/19
This is cute. I wasn't sure how I'd like it but it's really great!
CherryRed70 chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
Thank you, I enjoyed this very much. It's actually quite similar (in concept) to one I've just started writing myself! Great minds, huh. Hopefully mine will be as enjoyable as yours. :)
innerurge1 chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
I really liked this. Mmm. I always want them together, even if it has to be with him as Mick. lol

Very nice writing and totally something I could see House doing.
xxEvilRoyalPandaxx chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
I read the entire thing in one night I'm now crying this is Beautiful xx
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I like this best.—
"Atta girl," he says, with something that sounds like pride.

She grins.
dreamergirl090 chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
I think this was great. Definitely what I felt like reading! I loved the piano being added to her apt. Added to my favorites list!
DeathCrawler chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
liked it
CatchHouse21 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Great job on this fic! I enjoyed it so much that, while I meant to make this a multi-day reading endeavor, I finished it very very late last night. I really liked the unforced relationship between House and Cameron. I liked that Cameron had an established identity and life outside of her old job at PPTH and that you developed a strong character with her. The banter was great as well. Thanks for sharing!
AllegraDante chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
*sniffs* This is beautiful E! I had no idea you updated this. I didn't get an alert. :/

I've been reacquainting myself with House/Cam lately and really miss talking/squeeing about them. This was a lovely little balm to my heart. You have always grasped their characters so well and it's nice to see that hasn't changed. It's heartwarming and bittersweet and just so them. 3
sharp2799 chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
Perfect epilogue. He bought her a piano!
wintersmith chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Here's to the future! *toasts*
catgrl chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Aww that was very nice Epilogue..
vanessag chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Well, this was unexpected!
I thought this fanfic ended with the last chapter, but when I saw the e-mail that told me there was a new chapter of this story... I was really surprised, very pleseantly so!
One of my favourite christmas gift this year... thank you very much, I really like the new ending! Much more hopeful than the last one! :)
Thank you again for this new chapter, I hope you had a merry christmas!
Vanessa