Reviews for Empty
This is so good!
KM.6000 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Nice to know you're still writing just as well as ever though! This was a really good chapter, I think I'll have to come back every once in a while to check for updates!:)
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Do one of the Careers, like Enobaria or Cashmere or Gloss. Or maybe Wiress (she's insane, that makes for an interesting little victor one-shot). Really, there are so many victors I am surprising myself by not listing them all.
captain-random64 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
How did I only just see this?! I love this kind of fanfictions and that fact that you made Haymitch say he loves Maysilee made me raise the roof since they are one of my favourite hunger games ships. I look forward for seeing more of this, I can't wait for more chapters...Oh wait I don't have too, chapter 2 here I come.
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
very cool story so far. how about brutus.
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That is scary sh*t. That was quite creepy, if I am to be honest. I never thought of Haymitch as a delusional drunk. Just a drunk really. This was great. The complexity of the story was wonderful. How you described everything too. The pink birds beak. Wow.

And Maysilee. Her haunting Haymitch becaus he couldn't save her. The little song/poem at the start and end, was great. Great altogether! :D
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
*Shudders.* The worst part isn't the nightmares after the arena, it's when they become your reality...absolutely gorgeous.
StupidityKilledTheCat chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Gruesome... LOL
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Sophie, OH MY GALE, WHY IS THIS SO FREAKING GOOD? I mean I've always known you were a stupendous writer but this is better than just stupendous! This is CHILLING. I love how Haymitch feels so insane and guilty about Maysalie's death. Did Haymitch kill himself or did Maysalie kill him? I'm trying to debate whether he went or black swan or did Maysalie actually stab him?! Akdjsksksk

/le fangirling
truces chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ooh, this is so creepy and amazing! I loved how insane Haynitch became, and I could see everything in my mind's eye. Poor Maysilee. . . ;_;

There were a couple spelling/punctuation/grammar mistakes, but it certainly wasn't unreadable. ;)

I loved the way you got into Haymitch's head, it seemed very real. Thank you so much, and merry Christmas! :D