Reviews for band pairings
Mor'DuTheBronyBear chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I LOVE ALL OF THESE! But could you write a female alto sax player and a guy trumpet player?
LoonyLoopyLuna6 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
These are amazing! I do have one request: could you do a Flute and Clarinet? Thanks!
guardgirlgab chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
You should do a Guard/Percussion and a Guard/Drum Major. They were all really cute ;)
sesshylov3r chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I read some of them but I think there needs to be more alto ones
Masterclass MC chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
you need to do a trombone and contra-bass clarinet.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Aw, thank you. I like these pairings a lot. They're new to me, actually. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Aw, these are so sweet! . I agree with the other reviewers-I liked the bass drum and clarinet, too. So close to my own. XD Would you mind doing clarinet and snare? I haven't seen one yet, and I'm rather partial to that instrument pairing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Thank you for the clarinet and bass drum pairing in chapter 3. I loved it.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Hello! I really enjoyed these little stories, and I saw a lot of things that reminded me of my own bands couples XD. If you plan on doing any more, would you mind writing one about a female tuba player and a bass trombone player? I'd ready appreciate it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I loved the bass drum and clarinet. So cute! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Omg! These are great. Im in a band and these are funny. I especially loved the ones with with a clarinet and ones with a french horn since those are the two instruments i play. I just wanted to ask if you could do one for a bass drum and a clarinet? Please?